-1-

Promise?You will stay with me forever Jungkook-ah?Even if I forgets you?You will still love me?
Of course I will still love you no matter what happens Eunha...

Author:

That's the time when they promised to each other the time when they have no probelms,although it was hard for Jungkook he accepted the truth.Here is the story..

Eunha wakes up with a beautiful smile it's because it's her birthday,her 17th birthday...she went downstairs to have some breakfast and everyone greeted her "Happy Birthday Bunny"and Eunha just says Thank you. After she ate her breakfast she went to the bathroom to take a bath since it was her daily routine she then wear her beautiful dress after she took a bath and ready to start her beautiful day.

 After she ate her breakfast she went to the bathroom to take a bath since it was her daily routine she then wear her beautiful dress after she took a bath and ready to start her beautiful day

After a while she received a text from her friend SinB,

From:SinB

Hey Eunha,Happy Birthday!!!I bought a give for you but can you get it at our favorite restaurant at 9:00?hope to see you!Happy Birthday!
Eunha "What isn her gift? Well I will just find out later...

Before the clock reaches 9:00 she went downstairs and starts to walk since the restaurant is just near at her house.When she reached the restaurant she went to a table and starts to wait SinB.She texted SinB

To:SinB
SinB-yah I'm already here it's already 9...I'm wating for you..Please hurry up I missed you so much.
After a while SinB texted Eunha and said:
I'm so sorry Eunha I can't meet you right now because I'm having a sick I'm so sorry Eunha I will just give yourmpresent tomorrow...

Eunha just gets out of the restaurant sadly beacuase she can't meet her friend but she is hungry so she bought a donut and a soda since donut is her favorite along with pizza,chocolates,ice cream etc. hecause she just loves food while she was walking to the mall she suddenly bumped to a guy...
Eunha "Ouch!"
Guy "Oh I'm sorry m...miss"
The guy just stared at Eunha because she was pretty and he never fall in love with a girl saje with Eunha she just stared the guy because he was too perfect...
Eunha "Umm..excuse me? You not gonna help me to stand?😐
Guy "I'm sorry" (the guy whispered "you're just too perfect")
Eunha "What did you just say?
Guy "What? U..umm..nothing...By the way what is your name??
Eunha "I'm Eunha nice to meet you"
Guy "Nice to meet you too..I'm Jungkook (with his bunny smile showing)
Eunha's mind "How can you be that cute?"
Jungkook "By the way I gotta go,see you around"
Eunha "Goodbye,I wish I will see you again (whispering)
"After Eunha and Jungkook met Eunha goes back home since it's already lunch and her mother told her before lunch because her mother prepared something"
Eunha " I'm hoomee mom and dad"
Eunha's mom "Oh I prepared something come here"
"As they were walking to the kitchen,Eunha was surprised that all of her favorite foods was in their table and saw SinB"
SinB "Sorry Eunha I lied because I helped your mom and dad buy presents for you"
Eunha "It's ok SinB-yah"
The day was a great daw for Eunha it's really a blessing for her since she was tired,she rest because it was already 9:00pm