Why are you doing this?

Hiccup's p.o.v.

I watched the whole scene play out. I was actually scared myself but I didn't show it because Merida was next to me and I'll make a fool out of myself.

"Because!" Jack shouted and ice shot towards me, Merida but nearly in Rapunzel. There wasn't any screaming though. It was a dead silent, Rapunzel didn't say a word but backed away. Then something was shot behind me and into Rapunzel. I turned around and there was a hooded figure. Then, Rapunzel screamed. Jack wasn't there.

"Ma god? Rapunzel, ya so cold?" Merida grabbed a coat from someone but she was shaking. "Hiccup do somein'" Merida looked at me and I panicked. What do I do?

I ran into the nearby classroom and grabbed a Bunsen burner. "Naw! She'll burn!" I grinned and ran again picking up a load of coats and chucking it on Rapunzel. "She's ice cold." Annie felt her head and then everyone started to scream. "She's freezing." I turned around to everyone watching nervously and then their mouths dropped. I turned back and mine did.

She's completely frozen.

"Oh my god, Rapunzel!" Katniss was walking down with Peeta but ran up to the frozen statue and stroked her cheek. "What happened?" She asked me but someone shouted. "It was Jack! He froze her!" I furrowed my eyebrows. Jack wouldn't do that?

I turned back and the hooded figure ran down a corner, I ran after it. When I turned the corned, I jolted to a halt. "Oh hello. Who are you?" A beautiful girl was stood there twirling her auburn hair. "Hiccup." I whispered and she giggled. "That's a funny name. Mines Anna." She smiled and I grinned. What about Merida? "So, do you want to show me around?" She asked and I then thought of Rapunzel. "No. I can't. I need your help, my friend is frozen!" I said and she raised an eyebrow. "Frozen? Well that's a shame." She walked away. So I ran back to Merida.

When I turned the corner, Rapunzel was being wheeled away by a Hogwarts nurse and I couldn't see Merida.

"Hi Annie. Where's Merida?" I asked her and she looked around. "Erm... She was here a minute ago?" Did she go with Rapunzel? I nodded and ran to the nurse who was whisking her away but I followed it.

-In the Medical clinic-

"I can't believe you're frozen." I walked up to Rapunzel and studied her. She was an ice statue. "Is Merida in here?" I asked a nurse who was holding a flame and she shook her head. "No. But this isn't ice. This is black ice. I don't think Jack is capable of this." She pulls the flame away and just lays a cloak on her instead. I thought of Jack. "Do you have any idea where he is?" I asked and she shook her head again.

The doors slammed open and Finnick and Jack ran in to her side. "What have I done!?" Jack stroked Rapunzels cheek. "Mr frost I don't think this was you. This is black ice, very hard to get off but only an extremely experienced ice spirit can do this." She said and he looked at me. "But there's no one else that's an ice spirit?" He asked and he raised an eyebrow. "Are you positively sure about that?" She asked and I thought of Anna. Wasn't she new and the ones who wore the cape? I need to speak with her but first I need to find Merida.

"Hiccup, did you see anyone else?" Jack looked at me as I was watching Finnick walk out. "Erm... I don't know if this helps but I saw this hooded figure there but it disappeared when it went round the corner but there was a girl that I've never seen before there. Also, I can't seem to find Merida?" I say. "Ok. Let's go find the girl as for Merida she's probably practicing weaponry." He said, I didn't seem entirely convinced though.

"Ok. Maybe you're right." I added before walking out with Jack.

"Where was the last time you saw her?" He said. "It was near weaponry but around the corner heading to the hall." I said. Jack grabbed my hand and flew down the halls, his staff clenched in his hand. "Here!" I shouted and then he dropped me down. "She was stood he-" I was cut off as she turned the corner. "Anna!" I shouted and she looked at me then Jack but panicked. "H-hiccup. What a surprise." She stuttered and fumbled with her books. "Do you know anything about the incident earlier?" Jack asked her and she raised an eyebrow. "I have no idea what you are talking about." She said and walking in a different direction. I looked at Jack as he ran around the corner.