All Of Him~1

He was perfect for me, at least that's what I thought. "Skye, You have to get over him." Violette attempted to get me up and going. But it wasn't possible, he was my every thing...Or was it just me? I brushed my blond hair forwards to avoid her. "OI!" She pulled my hair where it usually stayed.

"I can't!" I shouted, making Violette jump a little, "I j-just can't" I shoved my own face onto my knees. Violette sighed, then patted my back. "That's life for you." She had the right to say that, Violette had experienced this pain...suffering before. Losing the one I loved the most was my fear, but my nightmare had recently became my reality.

"Alex was every thing..." I let out a cry, I hated knowing that I loved him so much that I would give up my life for him, but he broke me. I caught him cheating on me with some chick. I hated it. Thinking Bout it. Speaking Bout it. I hated all of that.

"Honey, thats how life is. You've gotta accept that he isnt yours anymore.." Violette looked out of the window she was probably thinking about him. 

6 years later (~^ 3 ^)~ fast forwarding!

Honestly when I think about it now, I looked like a complete idiot for falling in love so easily. I've thought  myself how to ignore love, I don't need it; I've survived the last 6 years of my life with out love, I think anyone can do it. 

"Skye!~" Violette. She isnt like me at all now, always dating a new person each week; but the part that gets on my nerves is that she introduces me to them each week. "Who is it this time?" I questioned her while opening my pine wood door.

"It's....Alex!~" Alex?...WAIT ALEX?! I knew he was working in the same area as me but... working in the same building?! Impossible! I hate him, I'm just going to hope that Its not the same one. They both walked in... He had matured so much. I glared at him, then at Violette. "WOAH! Skye?! Is that you?!" He shouted much like a stupid idiot. I wouldn't usually describe someone like that, but for this one.. DEFINITELY.

"I hate you." I turned back to my desk, I spoke the truth. Alex made Violette let go of him, he walked closer. "Why don't we have another go?" He smirked, I wanted to punch him, he's nothing but an idiotic player, I hate people like him. Making girls fall in love, then throwing them in the bin after they've used her. UGH It's disgusting!

"NO!" I glared at him, Violette seemed normal, she didnt care, "Now get out of my ro-" Alex had leaned forward and kissed me, Violette just stood back and watched. "Mph..." He was too rough, I didnt like what he was doing! I tried to push him off me, nothing. He finally released me after a while. "Your not so bad with your tongue, have you gotten better?" He leaned in again but before he could progress I kicked him out of the door. WITH MY HEELS!!~ I felt happier by doing that.

"Ow..." I didn't just make Alex fall, someone else?! "I-I'm so sorry!" I held my hand out to the person who fell over, He grabbed my hand. His expression changed into a dull meaningless smile. His eyes didn't show any interest in me at all, unlike most boys. He walked away his brown hair bouncing about.