All Of Him~3 His little fairytale.

Chase P.O.V

I'm like her too, giving up on love.It hurts me so much, those memories I hated the most. But still, I feel like I'm connected to her, she's some what like me. My time left is short , two weeks. Miss. Taylor touched my heart, but if I'm ever going to try to touch hers.. I don't think I'll be able to make it, it thumps so much when I'm around her, I can't stand it... And all that comes out is a emotionless face.

"Let's go to work." I handed her clothes from yesterday, I stood out side. My heart started hurting again I fell on my knees. But I had to stay strong. I dragged myself up. Wiping away my heartless tears. She came out and smiled, I lead her to the door. We drove to work.

I sat down at my desk. I thought of what to do. I had no work to do either. I brought my notebook out infront of me. A story.

'My story' I began to write.

'I was never the type to talk, knees always stuck together, legs-arms not wanting to move. Only my fingers trembled; wanting to play the sweet melody I had always played. One note echoed into the room, my eyes filled with tears, I shut them and continued to play. It was a melody not like others, a one that resembled my life. Even though my heart thumped and cried for me to stop, I couldn't I was in my own world. My own little fairytale..'  I touched it, not noticing that I had written my most precious memory.

1 week 2 days later (~^ 3 ^)~ Fast forwarding!

 Skye P.O.V

That's it, I'm giving up, I think I'm in love. Sounds stupid right? Liking someone... Did it always feel so precious?... RING RING RING "Hello?" I said, thinking it might be Violette or something. "Um, Miss. Taylor can you take the papers to Mr. Jaxon's office?" Marissa asked. "S-Sure.." I blushed, Yes it was him, I like him. 

I stood infront of his door, hesitating to open it. I built up the confidence and opened the door. He was sleeping. I looked at his face it was so peaceful, I smiled. It was the first time in forever that I felt like this. I left the papers on his desk, it was so long since I went to his house. 

It's been 5 days since I've seen him, I don't know what to do, I feel so empty. I sat down silently, my house was so sma- RINGGGGG~ "Hell-" I was interrupted, "Miss. Taylor! Some one fainted! It's serious!" Marissa shouted from the other line of the phone. "Who?!" 

"Mr. Jaxon!" 

........

W-what?

W-why?

Why why....

him?