Chapter 1

Levy's POV

How long have I been undercover? 5 years. Last time I check in with my superiors. 3 years. I am 20 years old and I have infiltrated an evil gang since I was 15. Before I came on this mission, I did another infiltration mission for 2 years. I'm their best spy, so that's why I'm here. I am near the top of the group. I have not met the boss yet. His right-hand men, Mash and Ralph are the only connect to the boss. I hope to meet him soon so that I can stop this undercover work and go home. Once I meet the boss I will contact my superiors and tell them what I learned and why I went dark for 3 years. I sigh as I put my outfit on(Edo one). I still can't believe they made wear this. I put my hair into a pony-tail, then braided it. For the past 6 years I have not cut my hair. It's very long and sometimes I just want to cut my hair back to it's normal length, but then they might recognize me. Then I will probably be dead and I win't see Lu-Chan again. I get my comeback boots on as I leave my apartment and lock the door. People don't call me Levy. My name for the past 5 years has been Rose-Mary. Lu-Chan chose that name out for me. I make sure that I have my knife in my comeback boot and my trusty pistol on my hip and another one on my leg. I walked down an alley as I take my usual route to the headquarters of the evil gang. It's called Killing Mockingbirds. They are called that because a mockingbird is a symbol for innocents. So they are killing innocents. I got to say, it's a very smart name. I keep walking, but then stop when I hear footsteps behind me.

"Who's there," I call out.

"Why Rose-Mary. It's just us," a man says as he and two others follow behind him.

"Oh...it's just you," I say as I watch them.

They are from a rival gang called Solar Eclipse. I have no idea how their leader came up with the name. They just surface over the past 3 years and became powerful enough to rival Killing Mockingbirds, thought the gang I'm spying on became powerful in just 6 months. That happened 18 years ago. It's one of the most powerful gangs in the country. If we can tumble this one down, then we can do it to like others too.

"Just us? We are your biggest rival. And you say 'it is just you'...we are the highest commanders in Solar Eclipse," The leader brags.

"Oh really," I ask as I take my 44-caliber pistol and point it at him. "Then you won't see another day of freedom."

"I was just about to say the same thing," the leader said as he pulls out a gun.

One of his friends pulls out a knife and the other one takes out a pistol. The one with the knife charges at me. I duck as he slash at me. I fell him cut my hair so now it lands at my lower back. I shoot him as he drops down dead. The other 2 points their gun at me. Before either could react, the other friend is on the ground like the other one.

"H-how," the leader stutters as he look at me as I smirk.

You never heard of One Shot Mary? What a shame," I say. "But I guess you can think about me while you rot in our jail."

Before her could ask what I meant, my boyfriend knocks him out.

"Geehee. That's my girl," he says as he steps into the light. "So ya want him ta be in our jail?"

"Yup. He bragged about being the highest commander in Solar Eclipse. Thought he could tell us about the gang," I tell him as he smirks.

"That's mu Shrimp for ya," he says as he puts the unconscious leader over his shoulder. "Are we gonna go or just stay here all day?"

"Let's go," I say as we head off to the headquarters.