Chapter XXXI.

Tamar
Two weeks later

Today, we are going to Atlanta. Toni and Keri decided they'd come because Denim and Diezel were already there. It's suppose to rain later, so we have to leave earlier. We were planning on leaving around 8am but since traffic may be bad, we all woke up at 6:30am.

"Is everybody ready?" I yelled from the foyer. I heard a bunch of yeses but I saw nobody leave their room. I set my bags down and ran up the stairs. First, I went to my room where Micaela, Bella, and Shemar were. "Come guys, times against us." I picked up Bella and her bags and went to the boys' room.

"Boys. Downstairs, now. Get dressed and wait on the stairs." I told them. "Mama." Léo whined and grabbed onto my leg. "Yes, baby?" I asked while running my fingers through his bedhead hair. "I tired, Mama." He said.

"If you get downstairs, you can sit with me in the car." I said. He wiped his tears and finished getting dressed. "I'll be back." I said before going to Toni's room and knocking before entering.

"Come in." I hear. I walked in and they were actually ready. "Y'all going downstairs or what?" I said before they grabbed their bags and headed downstairs. I went back to the boys room and they were dressed. "Thank you boys. Head downstairs, please." I said walking out.

I go back to my room and Micaela and Shemar were out. "Tamar, come on!" "Mom!" I heard from the foyer. I look over the stairwell and they are all waiting for me. "You coming or what?" Toni asked. "Girl, hush up." I laughed. We got in our cars and drove to the airport.

"Mom. Where are we going?" Léo asked. "Atlanta, to see your Aunts Trina and Towanda." I answered. The whole ride Léo asked questions and talked with Kai. The girls were with Toni and Keri, so it wasn't its normal loudness.

"Baby, I'm glad we are taking this trip. Maybe we could stop by my mom, she'd love to see you." Shemar said. I haven't since his mother we first got together. She wasn't too fond of me after having Micaela. She thought we had kids too earlier, then when Léo came, she left D.C. and distanced herself from us.

"Sure, hun. Not sure she'll wanna see me, especially after me being gone for three years and coming back with two kids. She hated me with two kids.. now I have four." I ranted. He grabbed my hand and told me to calm down. "She will understand, if not, we'll leave." He promised. I don't want him to choose between his mother and I, but I agree.

We finally reached the private jets with Toni, Keri and the girls in the car behind us. "Boys. Let's go, get your bookbags." I said getting out the car and going to Toni's to get my girls. "Tay, I got 'em." Toni says carrying my sleeping Micaela in her arms and Bella's car seat in the other. We all boarded on the plane. I sat with Bella, Micaela, and Toni and the boys sat together. "Ready?" I said aloud. Yeses flooded back in. We just waited for the pilot and before we knew it, we were off in the air.

"Next stop, Atlanta, Georgia."
______________

This book was so much fun writing, I just finished the last chapter (its close to ending) and I love this book. Thank you guys for reading as always !! Next update tomorrow😘