Canada X

This is more sad than most of the others so have a tissue handy .

Peace Out

~Red~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just one kiss..

thats all ____ wanted from her long time crush Matthew williams , her plans had been going fine until thay were  interrupted by the fact she was diagnosed with cancer a month before her high school prom.

since that day she had been determined to ask Matthew Williams to be her date it was now only a week before prom , her last chance....

"H..Hello ___ do you need something ?"

Matthew stuttetd a bright blush spreading across his cheeks  at the sight of HIS crush .

"well..I just wanted to ask...would you be my date for prom ? I mean if you don't already have someone that is !!"she looked down nervously  she could never tell if he liked her back since he never really spike to her or anyone for that matter  but she hoped her feelings would be reciprocated.

"I'd love to ___ I'll pick you up at eight ?"he smiled sweetly .

_____ heart did flips as she hugged the taller male

"thank you "

---- waited for Matthew on the steps to her house dressed in a sparkle F/C dress her very short H/C styled as best it could when it was so short .

The drive there was a pleasant one and the two learnt a lot about each other that most others would never know .

After having their picture taken thay stood swaying hently other couples surrounding them and then finally and unexpectedly  her wish came true ...one gentle kiss from her crush and she swore she could see fireworks  around them it felt like for that one moment that they were the only people who matter.

The night flew by happy memories being made but ___ knew too well what morning would bring Matthew dropped her off home and waved a goodbye.

,  _____ sat on the steps of her  house resting her head against the rail feeling the cold early evening breeze on her skin .

slowly but surely she drifted away into a blissfully peaceful place with the memories of her true love still fresh in her conscious .