Chapter 2

Rubi
How long was she going to have to wait? It had been at least a year since she had seen her parents. They hadn't come to visit in ages. She had sent them letters and everything. Had she done something wrong? Well it was time to find out and she wasnt going to find out sitting here. She'd have to find out herself. The question now was how was she gonna do that? There must be some sort of way she could find someone who knew. Maybe she could look into her parents room. She hadnt dared to go in there. Rubi thought there would be some sort of magical barrier stopping her from getting in there. Well, if she wanted her parents back she'd have to break a few barriers.
______________________________________________________________________________
Rubi took a deep breathe. She had to do this. Rubi took her hand and slid it along the cold door handle. She missed her parents more than anything. Rubi pulled the door handle. Ofcourse it was locked. But she was a witch. Rubi took her wand out of her boot. She had always kept it in there. Its the last place someone would expect to find it. "Alohamora" Rubi said. There was a satisfying click from the door. She placed her wand in her left hand and pulled the door handle. It opened with a creak. Success. In front of her was a small but tidy bedroom. She scanned her eyes across the room. Nothing caught her eye at first but something glittering on the bedside table seemed to attract her attention. Rubi walked up to the table. It was a tiny box. She opened the box to find a ring with a small blue jewll on it. Rubi took her necklace from her neck. Which was like a locket and placed the ring inside her necklace. Maybe it had some sort of significance. Rubi put the box into her backpack once again scaning her eyes around the room. This time she saw a peice of paper on a desk. Rubi put her backpack onto the long forgotten bed and hurried over to the desk. It was a letter. It was written to "Harry Potter" Rubi blurted out. Although her parents hadnt really informed her on the daily news she had heard of this wizard. On the back of the envelope was an adress. Rubi took the letter off the desk and carefully slid it into her backpack and pulled it onto her back. She took one last glance at the room and left. This was the place she needed to go. Rubi hurried back to her room to grab some stuff. She was currently wearing jeans and a white and blue shirt. Rubi took some clothes from her cupboard and stuffed them into her bag. What else would she need?