{ TWO }

·third person pov

with the biggest and cheesiest smile on youngjaes face he exclaimed, " let's go meet these pabos!"

ji yoon gulped down her nervousness and agreed to follow the boy as he lightly skipped through the halls.

barley being able to keep up Youngjae noticed and reached to grab her hand and ended up dragging her alone.

of course her palm was sweating excessively at the skin ship but the train wreck ahead of then was what she really was scared for.

·ji yoon pov

suddenly reaching a medium sized room he opened the door with a quick motion and yelled, "COME AND GET IT!"

the 6 boys stared at Youngjae, then at me, then to our intertwined hands which immediately got torn away from each other after the realization.

he pouted at their reaction. "you guys were supposed to introduce..."

they all still stared at me not moving a muscle. it was almost like they were mad at me. was it because I was late? was it because I was holding youngjae's hand?

i stood waiting, sweating even , until...

laughter. they actually laughed at me.

the platinum blonde, slightly built man walked over first to introduce but I quickly stopped him in his tracks. "wait, I've done my research, I want to try and guess.", I spoke nervously.

he shot me a playful smirk and let me take my guesses. "you're Jackson, then JB, Mark, Jr., BamBam *dabs*, andddddd Yugeom?

JB immediately raised his head to make eye contact with me and raised his brow, "im...im impressed."

growing hot as his stare into my eyes held I looked down only to fiddle with my fingers.

"you're not one of those crazy fangirls.... right?" BamBam asks me with a slight frown on his face. "oh ... no, i just figured out about you guys a day ago."

"hyung, she's adorable.", Yugeom blurted out.

·third person pov

Ji Yoon blushed even more at the comment but cleared her throat realizing what she was her for.

"well I should go pack up my things since the meet is all done with." she said to the boys turning on her heels.

"Did you need help wi- ", Jr. started to offer but Youngjae came through quickly cutting him off, "I'll help her."

·

Her and Youngjae finished a slightly awkward clean up of her materials and continued to get to know each other more.

Ji Yoon's heart pounding throughout the conversation he suddenly asked her if she wanted to join him and the boys for some dinner.

A bit surprised by his offer she still accepted. " Dont worry, your mother and our manager are giving us a night out alone." Youngjae reasurred her.

Ji Yoon sighed and thought to herself 'why not?'.

Youngjae, being overly excited like usual let out a tiny scream of happiness and quickly exchanged numbers with her.

contact name: youngjae oppa ;)

Ji Yoon took her phone from him and giggled at the picture he took for his contact

"I'll text you and let you know when to meet us?" , He said quickly as the boys when calling him from the other room.

She nods and catches his charming smile when he leaves the room.

youngjae pov

As I leave Ji Yoon I check my phone for her contact. Coming across the name I softly chuckle.

contact name: makeup girl ❣️

She's definitely gonna be the death of me.

.
.
.
A/N
Finally I update sheeeeeesh. chapter 2. enjoy.
mya xx