001

Dubai Hills, Dubai

Being a fallen angel isn't fun at times. My reason being that a lot of negativity comes with that title. Everyone knows that fallen angels are sent from LUCIFER himself. But, I was very different from the rest of them, I wasn't sent from Lucifer. My group of angels got into a very bad accident that was all my fault. My group was flying in HEAVEN and we were going to see if there was an issue near the gates to enter heaven. There was more then an issue, there was an army of DEVILISH creatures at the gate. My group didn't know what to do so we decided to confront them at the gate. As soon as we got near the gate they began to fire at us and we needed help. But there was no time to get help so we needed to fight our way to clear the gate. We all began to fight but my team wanted me to leave to get the help we need in the KINGDOM. In the distance while I was flying away from my team and huge explosion came from the gate and sent a shock wave toward me. I flew so fast that I was in the kingdom already and I was near the TEMPLE OF GODS. As soon as I got into the center of the gods they already knew what had happen. They told me I should have never left the group and I wasn't a strong leader to them all. All the gods grabbed their staffs and tapped the ground with them. The floor began to open and that's when I dropped straight into the sky and the last words I heard from them were, "BECOME THE FALLEN ANGEL!".

"I am good, but not an angel

I do sin,

but I am not the devil"