→ the description ←

the description

warning : severe angst , violence , more angst , a whole new level of angst , expired angst and deadly angst .

+ lowercase intended .

the digital world is a place where the freedom of lost memories and dark creations are stored .

people trapped in there with their memories of despair can't escape , it's an endless abyss of sadness .

unfortunately , choi saeyoung is trapped there , burdened by his lover's lost memories from the real world .

the real world is a place where the lost of memories , freedom and endless abyss are restored .

people from there live a normal life with a full piece of their memory and are far away from the digital world .

ahn (name) however , feels like she has lost something or someone , close to her heart and mind .

she wants to find out what it is , despite knowing that she is happy from just having to play a certain game .

but , she finds out the truth . her true lover , saeyoung was far apart from the real world she was in .

every single digital piece in the memory zone of her brain is restored , but only one piece is left .

saeyoung has that piece , but he can't reach out towards (name) within that barrier of binary codes .

it glitches , the numbers were only ones and zeroes . but as soon as they form together , the both of them knew something .

receiving the messages of love and loss in both unconnectable world , (name) is determined to help saeyoung break through his world .

and she will do it .

miyahara aichiro and -undisturbed studio's work , every rights are reserved . ®

do not republish this work in any form be it in newspapers , books , documents , etcetera .