→ normal day ←

normal day

warning : none .

+ lowercase intended .

" which one do i press? hello or the unicorn one ? " (name) wondered as she stared at her phone in serious concentration .

" the unicorn one ! hm , i wonder how zen would react , " (name) chuckled when she saw the digital response from the game character .

" ah , it ended . i need to work on that essay again , damn it ! " (name) sighed and rolled over the sides of her bed , to her laptop .

" powerpoint- " she frowned when her laptop started to glitch for no reason . she was sure it worked earlier this afternoon .

" come on ! what's going on ? i've just decided to be productive , " (name) groaned in defeat .

just as she closed her laptop to go to her brother's room to get it fixed , the screen glitched and three digits appeared .

404」

" taemin , my laptop's spoilt , " (name) stated as she put the device down on the bed . " please fix it for me . "

taemin clicked his tongue and paused his game as he took out his headphones , " you're troublesome , do you know that ? "

" i said please . " (name) huffed and watched as her brother picked up her laptop and took out some tools from his drawer under the table .

" give me half an hour , midget . " taemin said as he loosened his stiff shoulders , " it should be done by then . "

" alright , be quick before i owe an essay and it has been two months already ! " (name) cheered internally and went out of the room towards the kitchen .

" i wonder if i've gotten any email , " (name) mumbled as she took out her phone while searching the cabinets for a snack .

she opened the mystic messenger app and closed the cupboard with a packaged bungeoppan .

" seven ? an email from him ? nah , he's not one of those guests , " (name) chuckled as she walked back to her room ." must've been a bug . "

then , these messages appear on the screen which made her drop her phone from a painful static which emitted from the sound holes in her phone .

i miss you .

(name) frowned again , " the fandom said that there was the reset theory . did cheritz implement this ? "

" no , it can't be , " (name) sighed as she winced in pain from the numb pain on her fingers . " i'll just leave my phone aside then . "

little did she know , another string of messages appeared on her phone without her noticing .

i can't leave .