Elfman x Mihael part 2 =_=

After breakfast Elfman headed off to work,So mihael decided to clean up and go to work as well.Mihael liked his job because he got to work with one of his best friends,He entered the office and a sweet voice spoke,it was the woman in the lobby "Good morning Mr.Mendo!" Mihael smiled and responded "Good morning".Mihael stepped into the empty elevator and punched in floor 7,For a moment he had that unsettling feeling you get when going up/down an elevator"Woah".Mihael arrived at floor 7 and stepped out of the elevator "Mihael!!!" Mihael looked around to see Morgan waving at him and screaming his name"Good morning Morgan"Morgan ran over to him holding a binder full of papers,Which seconds later she dropped .Mihael walked over and helped her pick up the papers "Thanks..." Mihael was confused "You alright?" Morgan shook her head to say no "I've dropped this binder 20 times this week T_T"Mihael stood up "Poor child/Mother/sister thing" And the too both got to work.

                                                                (Time skip brought to you by Trash (Me) )

Finally after what had seemed like forever it was lunchtime,And just as Mihael thought  it was going to be a good day,He had forgotten his lunch."Oh you forgot your lunch?" Morgan questioned mihael "Yeah..." Morgan smiled "Don't worry about it you can have mine!" Morgan handed mihael a cheese burger ,Some fries and soda (use ur imagination)."No I can't take your lunch" Morgan was still smiling,but now she was gritting her teeth "Take it." Mihael sighed and took Morgan's lunch.Morgan stood up and grabbed her purse "Hey where are you going?!"Mihael questioned "To get lunch,Not to be rude,But quite frankly I'm hungry"Morgan said as she left the office and went to Dairy king.