§1 (Catching Feelings)

No POV

Nagisa yawned and stood up out of her bed to go to school. She showered and changed into her school uniform.

Nagisa happily skipped downstairs. "Nagisa! You are a lady! Not a toddler!" Hiromi Nagisa's mom shouted. Nagisa sat down at the big table. "Sorry mother." Nagisa sighed with a sad aura starting to surround her. "Nagisa! Don't pout! Sit up straight! A man is never going to like you if you aren't perfect!" Hiromi whacked Nagisa harshly on her arm. "And when are you going to grow a chest! You are almost as flat as your friend Kayano!" Hiromi babbled on.

This happened every morning. Hiromi would go on and on about Nagisa's flaws and imperfections. Nagisa was already perfect, just not in Hiromi's eyes.

Nagisa breathed in the air as she walked to school. Nagisa looked down at her chest. Mom is right. I am almost as flat as Kayano. She thought letting out a deep sigh.

Nagisa jumped when someone tapped her shoulder. "Rio?" She asked turning around. Rio nodded and smiled. "So how was your morning?" She asked. Nagisa sighed. "Same as always." Rio frowned at Nagisa's statement. "Hey Rio. Do you think I am flat?" Nagisa asked. Rio looked puzzled. "Why do you care about something like that Nagisa?" Rio finally asked. "I don't. My mom has just been, bugging, me about it lately." Nagisa sighed again. "Don't be so down about it. Besides you can always stuff your bra." Rio grabbed Nagisa's chest. "RIO!" Nagisa jerked away blushing. She was flustered by Rio. Rio always has to be a weirdo doesn't she. Nagisa started walking a bit quicker.

Eventually Nagisa and Rio got to class. Nagisa sat down next to her friend Karma Akabane. Nagisa was about to say hi to Karma but someone stopped her. His girlfriend, Okuda.

"Hello Karma!" The girl smiled. "Hello Okuda." Karma smiled back.

Okuda is so lucky. I hope he knows it too. Having someone as perfect as Karma. What am I thinking? I don't like him! He is a delinquent! Mom would kill me if she ever found me liking someone like him. Nagisa turned away.

Hiromi had poisoned Nagisa's mind. Making her think that she was never perfect enough for anyone.

A long time ago back when Nagisa was first born. She was a he. Hiromi was outraged and had a gender swap surgery done on her infant. That wasn't enough for her. She wanted her daughter to be perfect. 

Nagisa sat in her chair thinking to herself. Mother would kill me if she found her perfect daughter catching feelings for a delinquent. Why would Karma like me anyway. He has Okuda. Besides, I can't sit up right, my manners are terrible, I'm flat, I can't clean myself properly. The list went on and on. Hiromi and truely poisoned her daughter.