§8 (I hate Okuda)

Okay updates might be a little infrequent but I'll try to update as much as I can.
~§~§~§~§~§~§~

Karma POV

Damn it I hate Okuda. Why did I agree to drink that stupid potion? Everything is messed up. Something's I can do fine but when it comes to Nagisa and Okuda everything goes wrong.

Okuda comes back. "Um... Hey Karma I'm back." She looked nervous. Not that I gave a f* ck.

"Leave me alone Okuda." Is what I wanted to say but what came out was, " Okay sweetheart here sit down. "

F*CKING H*LL!

This was annoying it was like I didn't have control over my body. I hated it. Why did I agree to drink it?

Flashback

I put my hands into my pockets. I was going to go meet Nagisa. Someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"K-Karma... Will you please try this potion?" It was a stuttering Okuda. "No." I started to walk away. " Wait! Please? " She asked holding out a weird potion that was blue at the bottom and red at the top. "No!" I turn back around. Okuda runs in front of me. "Please Karma!"

"How many times do I have to tell you? NO!" I try to want away but she stops me. "Karma... Please?"

"If I drink the Damn potion will you leave me the f*ck alone!" She nods. I take the potion and drink it.

And then I kiss her!

OKUDA! Now I am stuck like this. If I ever go back to normal, I will kill her.

~§~

It was now after school and I was walking Okuda home.

Usually I would have taken the train home with Nagisa but that stupid potion!

"Hey Karma... You don't have to walk me home today." Okuda says.

"Okay bye! F*ck off!" "Are you sure I don't want to leave you." I hate how I can't speak.

"Yeah." Okuda nods.

And with that I leave.

I managed to catch the train. Nagisa sat a few seats down. She was looking down at her hands that were folded neatly in her lap.

I wanted to talk to her or tease her like I always did, and what did my body do? NOTHING!

I. Hate. Okuda.

Next thing I look up and Nagisa was standing in front of me.

"Hey Karma?" She asked with her sweety delicate voice. "Could you drink this potion?"

Wait what? Am I imagining things? I don't want to drink any more potions! But what if Nagisa cane to cure me? No. That's impossible. Ugh. I hate this.

"Okuda asked me to give it to you." With those words my body drank the potion.

~§~

"Karma." Nagisa still stood in front of me.

"Nagisa."