Dark Paradise (Mindless Behavior Fan Fic)

Author's Note: Hey guys! It's been so long since I've been on this account! I thought it was about time to write another story. I really hope you guys enjoy this new story :) This is Dark Paradise

~

I fear oblivion.

I fear disappearing from the minds of my friends and family.

I don't want them to forget me.

I don't want them to forget what happened to me.

I don't want them to forgive my murderer.

I lay here on a cloud. Heaven was exactly what I dreamt it was. The streets were paved with gold. Colors that I could never dream of were all around me. It was peaceful here: beautiful here. Everything that you could want was at your finger tips... Yet I prefer laying on my soft cloud: longing to feel for earth again.

~

Andrew's POV

I sat on a bench in the park: staring at her memorial. Candles lit up the air around the fountain that continued to spill over and over again. Then, I noticed him sit down on the bench and look at the fountain. He just stared for awhile, and then I started to hear him cry. It quieted down quickly, however. And he just left.

I slowly walked over and sat down on the bench. and for a while I just sat there remembering her.

Her name was Chiyo. Her mom Japanese, and she want her daughter to remain true to her culture. However, I just called her Chi.

I lowered myself to run my hand over the art tiles people round town had made for Chi, until I found mine.

'My name means eternal or a thousand years' she said.

"You're eternal in my heart, Chi," I said out loud.

~

Author's Note: I hope you guys enjoyed this little intro to Dark Paradise. I'll post a full chapter later on.