Marcel

MARCEL POV

Thousands of people rushed in and out of the airport. And I was just standing there in the middle of it all. Just looking for one guy.

"Marcel!" He ran to me withe arms opened wide.

I immediately dropped my bag and opened my arms to embrace him.

"Craig! I missed you so much!" I pressed my face into his shoulder.

"I missed you too," he held me.

"Oh my gosh! I totally forgot to tell you!"

He pulled back, "What's up?"

"I'm pregnant," I smiled rubbing my belly.

~

He drove down unfamiliar roads; twists and turns. It was a small little town, he said; where we were heading.

"Uh, so how have you been? Since I last saw you?" I leaned over to him.

"It's been one step at a time. It's hard with Jacob and Chi-," he quickly cut himself off. "Um, Jack Harries says hi and can't wait to meet you properly."

"What we're you going to say earlier...?"

He kept his eyes on the road. Acting as I I didn't exist at the moment.

"Craig,... Answer me please," I pleaded.

When he didn't answer, I just sighed and looked out the window again. I noticed a cute little bench and fountain being occupied by a couple of guys my age.

"Hey... Weren't those guys at the funeral?"

"I don't know; I couldn't see," he stopped at the stoplight.

I opened my window and stuck my head out to get a better view. I heard Craig let out a huff and pulled over. I turned back to him.

"Do you want to go talk them to find out yourself?" He smirked, joking.

"Actually yes; thank you for pulling over," I shot a smile before opening the door.

"This girl; I can't..." Craig leaned back.

"I heard that!" I began walking off to the fountain.

"You were gonna find out anyway..." Craig whispered quietly to himself.

I walked only a short distance to the guys.

"Hello!" I chirped.

"Marcel?" one of them responded.

He had sandy brunette hair, least to say a handsome face. And, there's two of them.

"Yes, that's me; you guys were at the funeral right?"

"Which one?" One snorted.

He had brunette hair, brown eyes, almost hazel. He was definitely the skinniest out of the four boys.

"Shut up, Kian" the last smacked his arm.

The last boy was packed a bit more weight than the others. He also had sandy brunette hair and brown almost hazel eyes.

"Um, Jacob's funeral," I began rubbing my stomach.

"Yes we were there," one of the twins started. "Oh by the way, I'm Jack, this is my twin Finn, the one who snorted is Kian, and that's Andrew." He sweetly smiled.

"Thanks Jack," I smiled awkwardly back at him, "If you don't mind me asking, what other funeral are you talking about?"

"My sister, Chiyo." Andrew said blankly.

"This is her memorial," Kian said warmly.

"Heeyy! Marcel! C'mon!" I heard Criag call.

I simply waved for him to come over.

"Is that Craig Crippen..?" Andrew slightly whispered.

"I was talking to him before he went to pick you, Marcel," Jack smiled again. "Did you receive my message?"

"Yes, I got your greetings," I couldn't help but smile again.

"Hey Craig," Finn greeted Craig as he walked up.

"Hey, Finn?" Craig was unsure.

"Yes you got it right," Finn laughed.

"Why didn't you tell her about Chiyo?" Andrew stared harshly at Craig.

"We'll she had a lot on her plate already. I was gonna tell her later."

I quietly brought out a plastic bag from my bag and quickly throw up in it. I heard Craig said that I was pregnant.

I'm sure it's a beautiful baby. Please, help me...

I turned around asking the boys if they said something. But they nodded no. I'm going crazy.