strong love

Eunhyuk was really angry when he back from the variety show. The phone at his hand nearly broke into pieces cause he grip it to tight. The veins in his head can be seen clearly. He was really hold himself from explode. "Lee Donghae...how dare you...." He said. He wait on the sofa waiting Donghae to comeback.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ah...nae...khamsahamnida...you did a good job to hyung" Donghae bow to the all staff. He just finished his drama shooting. It was 2am and Donghae was really tired. He didnt even get to rested this days. Buzy with the tight schedule plus with the drama and all. Its been a tough day. The fishy quickly run into his care before someone see him. His mind only think on thing. I want to cuddle with hyuk this night^^ . He drive more faster than usual to back home. After 30 minutes hell he waiting finally he arrived at his dorm. Donghae get out from his car and lock the door. Instead of taking lift he run using the stairs to the dorm. Quickly open his shoe and get inside. "Hyuk???" he called. He spot Eunhyuk at the sofa but frown when he see the stern and angry face of Eunhyuk. Maybe he had a problem... I should cheer him up!! Donghae thought. He walk slowly to Eunhyuk and sit beside him. "Is everything okay?? You look angry...had any problem??..you can tell me.." with a concern voice and face he ask Eunhyuk. "Tsk....stop it Donghae...stop with your bullshit now" Eunhyuk said angrily. Nearly shouting as we can say. Donghae look confused and ask him again. "W..what?? I cant understand..what bullshit hyukjae??" he call Eunhyuk with his real name. When he call Eunhyuk with his real name its mean he is very serious. Eunhyuk hiss "Dont call me by that name!". What the hell?! Whats wrong with him?! I just came back from shooting and he being in this shitty mood?!. Donghae also getting angry because tired from all his schedule. Eunhyuk suddenly throw Donghae his phone. Confused written all over his face. "What is it?" He ask. "Look at the picture" he headed. Donghae look at the picture and gasp. His eyes widened. The pictured show he is kissing with Jessica!!. "W..where did you get this??" He suttered. Eunhyuk smirk. "Why?? Already scared?? How did i find out?? Oh please Lee Donghae..". Donghae put the phone aside. "N...no..its not like that..i-i can expla---". "WHAT EXPLAINATION DONGHAE?!! AFTER THIS ALL I SHOWERED YOU WITH LOVE,GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT AND TRUST YOU!! THIS IS WHAT I GET DONGHAE?!! THIS IS?!! ANSWER ME LEE DONGHAE!!!" Eunhyuk  cut him off then stand up and yelled loudly. Letting go of the anger that he bottled up just now. Speechless. Thats all Donghae feel right now. He stand up as well. "I swear its not like this Hyuk---". Eunhyuk cut him off. "OH GOD! STOP ALL THIS BULLSHIT DONGHAE! ITS SHOW THAT YOU CHEAT ON ME! STOP WITH YOUR ALL INNOCENT ACT!! STOP IT! ITS REALLY ANNOYING! ITS FUCKING MY HEAD UP!". Eunhyuk glared at him. Donghae can see Eunhyuk red eyes full with anger. Not the loving eyes anymore. The eyes full of hatred,betrayed,hurt,angry sad and all. His eyes get teary,just waiting the tears to fall like a rain. "Let...me explain please..its not like that...please..." He beg Eunhyuk with weak voice. Too desperate to explain the truth. Eunhyuk take a deep breathe and try to control his anger. "Explain..i only give you five minutes to explain...". Five minutes was enough for me to explain what happened!!.

FLASHBACK~

Donghae was walking quickly in the building while reading his script. He didnt even look up and sometimes bumped into people. As he walking,he bumped into someone. "Ah mianhae...mian.." He bow and help the girl papers that fall. "Donghae oppa??..". The girl call Donghae. Donghae look up to look who is the girl and that time someone push Jessica onto him until their lips touch. It may look like a kiss but its not. Jessica quickly get up from Donghae. "Omg donghae oppa! Are you okay?? Did i hurt you that much?!" She ask worriedly. Donghae just smile sweetly and get up. He handed Jessica her paper. "Im okay...". Jessica nodded and looked at her watch. "Sorry oppa..i have to go..im going to late" Jessica bow and run away. Donghae continue to walk away to his destiny and didnt aware that someone watching him.

END OF THE FLASHBACK~

"Thats it Hyukjae..nothing more.." Donghae was crying heavily when he explained this to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk keep quiet. "Please hyukjae...dont leave me..im so sorry..but i swear..its nothing more...". Tears falling down like a rain. Eunhyuk hug him tightly. "Shhh...its okay hae...im sorry...". He comfort the younger. "Im not going to leave you..i love you..im sorry i get angry with you without ask what happened first..im sorry..i love you..." Eunhyuk whispered to Donghae ear. Donghae calm down a bit but still sobbing and hide his face at Eunhyuk chest. Eunhyuk kiss Donghae forehead. He cupped Donghae face and made an eye contact. He lean closer to Donghae face and kiss him gently. Donghae closed his eyes and kiss him back. Eunhyuk ask permission to let his tongue which Donghae gladely open his mouth. He taste all of Donghae mouth. He suck the younger swollen and red lips. After minutes they break cause they both needs air. Eunhyuk leaned his forehead against Donghae. "Im sorry...i will always love you okay??...im sorry i doubted your love.." Eunhyuk whispered. Donghae closed his eyes and just nodded his head. "Come on..you need sleep after what happen.." Eunhyuk carried Donghae bridal style and gently put him on the bed. He laid beside Donghae then pull the blanket all over them. "Sleep my love..sweet dream..." One more time he kiss Donghae head and hug him protectively. Donghae fall into a deep sleep. Soon, Eunhyuk follow him to sleep.

The end~