Formula

Please include as many of these details as you can in your request. It really helps me to be able to make multiple ideas for you to choose from. Little information will result in only one cover idea and possibly not what you have imagined for your amazing stories!

As a quick side note, please follow me if you like your cover! This will indicate to me how many people actually like the covers and may depend on how much time I continue to make them for you.

*I also create art for your Wattpad page, e.g. a a background banner or even profile photos, please msg for more info :) *

Sentences in bold must be filled in.

A Title:

A Subtitle:

Your Pen-Name: (this could be your name, a pseudonym or your Wattpad name)

A Running Theme: (colours, celebrities, objects or patterns)

How much detail:

The Genre:

A short Blurb Or Story Summery:

How You Would Like To Give Me Credit - Or Help Me Promote This Book: (in a blurb, chapter or post on your Wattpad wall etc)

Referrals: If you have seen a cover and you like the style, tell me the name and author so I can see your personal view of what you want.

PLACES TO REQUEST:

Personally, I would prefer requests to made over Private Message. This way I can keep in contact or tell you when your cover is published.

You can ask for requests on this chapter. HOWEVER, please take note that it is harder for me to find your requests and reply to them. It also may take me longer to do your request if it is a comment due to these reasons.

Thanks for reading this and I look forward to making covers for you!