{ Author's Note }

Well then.

How was it? Did you like this very depressing fic? Did it make you cry? I almost did haha. It was very depressing to write. (Oops.)

Near the end, I was getting really worried bc I still wasn't sure on the ending, so I left it with a kind of unfinished feel, that way you can decide if Iwaizumi is dead or alive (so I won't have to bc I'm an indecisive coward).

Cue my horrible voice singing, "dead or aliiiiiiiiiive!"

Fun fact: I had actually made the cover BEFORE I had finished, and I wasn't very sure how to incorporate the title into the fic. Then I got to writing the epilogue and inspiration struck like a bolt of lightning (thankfully, haha).

AnYwAyS!

I finished this while on a road trip, but I really hope that the flow is okay and not too choppy (nervous sweat).

Can you believe this is the first fic I've actually finished?? Instead of procrastinating and never finishing like I usually do??? Probably bc it's a one-shot but I'm not complaining lol.

I'll stop rambling now haha. Carry on with your lives~

   ,
      teenieweeniejellyman

P.S. I wrote a sequel!! That I originally hadn't planned on writing!! I'll try to publish it once I put the cover on it!! Go read if you feel like you need some closure!!

~~~

Btw feel free to ask questions if it's confusing ;)