Chapter 18 On the hill.

You laugh hearing Toby swear "you look amazing as well.." your voice was soft and shy, seeing that your beloved Toby was in a suit and tie. Your eyes couldn't be taken off of Toby when you stared at him. Slowly you walked up to him, having him take you in your arms.
    Toby smiled softly as he hugged you close to him "you l-look st-stunning.." his hand went against your back as his fingers cupped your cheek and a small kiss was placed on your lips.
    "(Y/n)...h-how do you make me fe-feel like t-this..?" He whispered out to you, taking your hand and placing it on his rapidly beating heart.
    A soft smile played against your lips as he lead you over to a table on top of the hill, the sun set was in perfect view with dim lights and a table with a candle on it for after then sun went down. "I u-understand t-that we c-can never be really a-alone in the h-house with e-everyone b-b-being there.." Toby whispered out to you, laughing softly with a nervous tint to it.
    Hearing Toby's nervous tone you looked down, not sure if he was going to break up with you or something...you knew when he hid something and right now was one of those times but you wouldn't say anything. 
    "Come with me (y-y/n).." he whispered, pulling out a chair for you. "Heh...y-your just too p-perfect." He spoke sweetly while you sat down, making you blush widely. He sat down across from you, looking at you with a wide smile.
    As dinner went on you talked about anything and everything, just a nice dinner with Toby. Notably, he'd reach into his pocket, fiddle with something and then take his hand out. You didn't understand it but went along with it, not asking questions to your lover.
    After finishing, you two were sipping on wine. It made you feel happy, just being with the love of your life. Slowly Toby's fingers stroked back your hair before putting a white rose into your (h/c) hair sweetly. "T-this rose c-co-could never m-match to y-your beauty.." he whispered out before smiling at you with a happy smile. After a moment he leaned into kiss you, the kiss was soft and meaningful.
    "(Y/n)...y-you've been t-t-the person who had b-been there for me..a-and I've been there for you...as friends and a-as...you know...l-lovers.." he murmured, looked at you with such soft eyes. "We've g-gone through so much together...and I want t-to go t-through so much m-more.." he murmured out to you and held your hands tighter "you f-feel l-l-like that t-too...r-right?" He asked slowly, and unsurely.
    "Of course I do Toby...why would you ever have to ask me that?" You spoke before slowly touching his face and giggling lightly.
    Once hearing your response he slowly stood up and then gently got down onto one knee for you. "(F/M/L)...will you marry me and be my lover for a life time?" He asked slowly before gently smiling at you, holding out a small but diamond filled ring.
    Tears filled your (e/c) eyes while you stopped breathing for a short moment. You couldn't believe your ears "marriage?" You asked him, just to see him nod his head slowly, with a scared look in his eyes that you'd say no...quickly, you hugged him while screaming out, "yes! Yes! A million times yes! Please!" Tears seemed to fall faster as he hugged you back. "(Y/n).." he whispered out to you before putting the ring on your finger "you are mine..."
    After an hour Toby carried you down, kissing your head while you stared at him with loving eyes "I'll stay with you through everything (y/n).." he whispered out to him.
    In a distance while he spoke that there was a slight dark chuckling "you'll have some things to go through miss. (Y/n). You won't have a happily ever after!"

(To be continued!)

Hello!!! I've been gone for so long! But I'm back bitches! Happy to be writing again. I have a lot in store. Comment down what you liked and everything! I can't wait to keep this going! I missed you guys! ~ Vivian ❤

"Hello b-beautiful r-readers...I-I missed y-you. My f-fiancé...thank y-you for a-agreeing to m-marrying me.." ~Toby