TWENTY-SEVEN

"James . . ."

"Don't speak . . ." He said, leaning closer to her lips, holding her cheek in his hand. "Just kiss me." He mumbled as their lips was centimetres apart. "Please."

His lips were already so close to hers but they came closer with each second that passed.

Her eyes were on his lips as her breathe was slow.

She thought about love. She thought about family. She thought about who her heart belonged too.

Daniel Gillies.

So she did the one thing that was right.

She slapped the hell out of him. "What the hell James?" She cursed at him as he looked at her in shock. "Linda is my sister! Although she broke my heart I'd never do that to her! I love her! My heart, belongs to Daniel's and I'm not going to let you ruin that."

James face instantly turned angry and he aggressively pushed her against the wall. "As cheesy as this sounds, if I can't have you--neither can he." He leaned closer to her and tightened his grip. "I'm going to make you remember why you loved me." He whispered in her ear.

Quinn whimpered in pain and moved her face away from his. "James... You're hurting me."

"I know." He evilly grinned before forcing his lips on hers.

She struggled against him and his grip. "Daniel!" Her voice was muffled and her eyes were shut. "Linda! Chris! Mom! Dad! Somebody!"

"Wrong names you're screaming baby girl..." He mumbled before moving to her neck.

Before he could kiss her skin, he was pushed down to the ground and started to feel punches.

Quinn panted, scarily, opening her eyes, seeing Daniel straddling James and rapidly punching him.

"Oh my god... Daniel..."

Daniel didn't hear her as he just kept taking is anger out.

When Quinn was calm, she realized someone else was in the room and crying.

Linda.

"Oh... Linda... I..." Quinn stuttered, looking at her sister with emotions she couldn't express.

Linda ran into her big sister's arms as they both started crying when their brother and parents came rushing into the room.

"What happened?" Chris asked, watching Daniel and James.

Their parents ran over to the girls and hugged them tightly.

"This is for trying to sexually harm Quinn," Daniel punched. "This is for making Linda cry," another punch. "This is for breaking both of their hearts," two punches. "And this is for ruining their family!" Daniel continued to punch James to the point that he was now bleeding and losing consciousness.

Diana hid her face in her husband's chest after speaking. "Daniel, sweetie, please stop..."

He ignored her and kept hitting as James eyes closed.

"Daniel stop!" Chris yelled out as he grabbed on to him and pulled him back.

He fought against Chris but Quinn calling for him, calmed him. "Daniel, please..."

James woke up after ten minutes as Daniel was taking a shower and got kicked out. Of course he apologized, only to Quinn, but she ignored him.

When everything died down, Linda and Quinn decided to talk about what James' said when everyone was back home.

Daniel walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and stood behind Quinn.

"You lost control today." She noted, turning around to face him. When she saw him, her gasped quietly and composed herself.

"I know... I only did it because I love you." He smirked, lifting her face. "Plus he deserved for the hell he put your family through. Especially you and Linda."

Her heart warmed from his words as she smiled. "I love you too." She gently grabbed his face and kissed him tenderly.

He groaned as he kissed her back and wasted no time to have her legs wrapped around his legs.

"I've wanted this for so long." The door was shut and her shirt was off.

"So have I."