AAAAAA

Jack and Mark were walking round town playing *sighs* pokemon go. Jack occasionally fist bumping the air when catching the occasional pokemon. Mark grinned as Jack jumped and accidentally fist bumped the tree above causing a yell of distress to emerge from Jack. Mark covered his mouth to stop him from giggling.

Jack looked at Mark covering his mouth and just shook his head.

"What are ya laughing at?"

"You stupidly fist bumping the tree, and I thought I was supposed to be the dumb one pfft!"

Jack grinned, then raised an eyebrow at Mark.

"Says the person who ran outside screaming I'm king other squirrels while wearing peanut butter on his face."

Mark looked at Jack oddly, then laughs a little announcing,
"Shut up nurse! "

"HEY!! I'm not a nurse!! I am ze doctor here!"

A big grin forms on Jacks face. While Mark snickers,
"I'm sorry but you only have a few hours to live"

"Mark hah! Cut that out!"

Mark grinned a plan popping into his head,
"Mmm nope~ unnllleeessss"

Jack raised an eyebrow,
"Unless what Mark?

Mark shrugs,
"I take you out to that coffee store over there for a drink?"

Jack scoffed and gently joked,
"Mark if I didn't know better I'd assume you were askin me out on a coffee date"

Mark snickers,
"You never know, I could be! Or I could be asking you as a friend, either or"

Jack rolled his eyes a little, slightly disappointed at the add on to that sentance, he has no clue why but he let's it slide.

"Alright big talker, let's go. Your payin tho."

Mark nods and walks Jack over to the coffee store.
However neither noticed when they walked by TV store how th TVs glitched....

Ok I'm restarting this, sorry for the wait guys. I just get busy "XD anyway let's it's vole the egos in this slightly ey amiright? Anyway sorry this was short and sweet but a long chapter should appear soon ok? Anyway have a nice day!