1~ Are you tryna ride or die?

DISCLAIMER~(If you don't like cussing and sexual content then DONT READ)

My eyes shudder open as I hear my phones notification go off for the last time. I sit up then hear my mom scream at her boyfriend. I slowly get out of bed feeling weak to my knees. I twist my doorknob open as the yelling gets louder. "Stupid ass bitch." My moms boyfriend mumbles glaring at her. I roll my eyes as he looks over at me. "Get the fuck out my house!" My mom says calmly. I walk into the bathroom shutting the door. I feel my eyes water up as I turn on the shower. "I feel isolated." I think to myself.

If you didn't know my name is Skylar. I was born in Nevada but moved to Alabama shortly after my parents got divorced. My dad ending up dying after he was shot in the head with a rifle. So here I am 16 years old and stressing like I'm 30. I have two friends that I vent to almost everyday. They give me great advice and sometimes let me stay at their houses when its really bad. I strip out of my clothes then get in feeling the warm water touch my body.

It been 1 hour since I got out the shower. Now I'm walking to school. I look to my right to see my ex nigga Logan looking at me. "Hey." I say waving. I watch as he walks over to me. "Wassup Sky." He says opening his arms for a hug. I hug him back feeling his gun touch my side. I pull away then smile. "Let me walk to school wit chu, my mans tripping." He says looking at me with a smirk. "Okay come on." I say beginning to walk again.

Logan grabs my hand pulling me back to him. "Can I get a quickie?" Logan whispers in my left ear. I feel myself get turned on a little as he whispers some freaky shit in my ear. I laugh at how hard he's trying to spit his game at me. I roll my eyes then began to walk again. I feel the silence all over me. I look at Logan as he continues to text on his phone not even noticing me.

We finally made it to school even though we are late the staff still opens the doors for us. Logan pecks my lips before leaving me. "The fuck was that for?" I ask myself. I walk towards the locker me and my friend Tayla shares. I lick my lips then open the locker grabing my peppermint lips gloss. I spread it over my lips then turn around to face two boys.

"Is it true?" One of them ask me. "What are you talking about?" I ask in complete confusion. "Is it true that you dropped out because you got caught sucking dick in the boys bathroom?" The other one asks me. I understand people think I'm a hoe but they only saying that because before Logan and I broke up he spreads this rumor saying that I had a 4 some with guys I didnt know. I laugh then walk away from them leaving them to feel stupid. I walk into my 2nd hour only to get stares from a few girls. I quietly walk to my chair to sit but instead I hear my name being spreaded around the girl I don't like.

I look at them as they laugh a little. "What's funny?" I ask them ready for anything at this point. "Bitch you talking like you gone do something sit yo shitty ass down." One of the girls say. "You talking all that shit you tryna fight or what?" I say growing more angry then I was before. I watch as my teacher watches us. The girl walks over to me acting tough.

I automatically starts swinging. She can fight but can't take none of my hits. I push the shit out of her causing her to fall. I get on top of her punching her face in. All I see is red. I watch as she bleeds all over the floor. I feel two big hands grab me before I can stomp her face. Only to look up to see Logan. Shit I forgot we have the same 2nd hour.

This is the end of the story!!! If you want the rest of the chapter I will finish it. But right now my rat ass sleepy. Vote comment you know what to do!!! ✌