Shh

Next thing I know, I felt Kyles arms on my shoulders. I could feel my body again, I asked what happened.

"I don't know, you tried running off and you tripped over that tree limb, then you just blanked out!"

I looked at his worried face; I seen the fear in his eyes. I explained, "I'm sorry, I just, I need to go!" I got up and just ran, once I home, ran inside shut the door and just sat there. "What was he going to say? Was it going to be a joke?" As I was sitting, I couldn't get his face out of my head. He was so pale; His eyes filled with pure fear and tears. I can't get the feeling of his touch off me.

It was about time for me to go lay in bed, As I got my sweats and tank top on, I received a text message.

Kyle Michelson: Hey, um r u ok? I was really worried..

Me: I'm better now, what were u trying 2 tell me?

Kyle Michelson: Meet me @ train tracks tomorrow at 11

Why can't he just tell me? What is so extremely important that he has to tell me in person?! Ugh, I guess I'm just going to sleep..

When I woke up, I went down stairs to eat Fruit loops, the best cereal ever! When I saw on the fridge a note , " Ecstasy, we will be back tonight. We need curtains and Blinds. Love, Mom and Dad." Well, I guess I just eat my cereal and wait for 11.

At 10:50 Kyle messaged me again;

Kyle Michelson: R u awake?

Me: Yea, I'm up.

Kyle Michelson: I'm waiting @ the tracks see u when u get here

I'm not excited.. I'm scared for what's going to happen. What if he's a physo killer? What if he's a vampire? Oh gosh, I'm thinking of such stupid things! It cannot be that bad!