Chapter 2: A Secret Room

I was just sitting alone in the hallway when the Big Show angrily grabbed me by the collar and shouted at my face, "You think you are better than me kid?"

I quickly grabbed a pipe which was laying on the table and hit him on his skull. He places his hands on his head crying in agony, "My head!"

I struck him with the same pipe on his gut. I took a step back and hit him with a superkick on his chin. He fell down whining. I crouch down and slowly grabbed his Intercontinental Championship which was laying on the ground, smirking, "You better take care of your belt big man, they are some of us who never had belts."

"What the hell happened over here?" Vince yelled appearing from nowhere with Vickie.

"I'll tell you what happened Mr. McMahon," said Vickie. "This kid just attacked my client."

"This is how you repay me after I gave a job here in WWE

"But sir he attacked me first," I complained.

"SHUT UP YOU POOR KID"

"Big Show you're going to get your rematch," said Vince, glancing at Big Show who was helped by Vickie to stand up. "So tonight it is going to be Arslan Asil verses The Big Show.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY BEFORE I FIRE YOU!"

For a second, I was thinking of attacking Vince but I took a deep breath and walked away silently. I really hate when someone shouts at me. It's like they are showing me that they have authority over me, showing they are better than me and making me feel worthless.

I headed to the men's locker room took my duffel bag and wandered around the hallway until I saw a steel door in front of me. I headed towards the door, opened it and walked in. I could see nothing but darkness all around me. The room is surprisingly cold. I took out my phone and switched on the flashlight and at last, some the room was filled with some light.

Suddenly, I heard someone opening the door. Surprisingly it was Maria Kanellis

"Ars . . . Arslan," she staggered.

"Yes, Maria Kanellis," I replied. "Please come in."

I directed the flashlight to her.

"So what brings you here?"

"Big Show and Vickie send me here to send you a message," she replied.

"What did they send you here for oh don't tell me . . . they told you to tell me that the Big Show he's going to destroy me, " I boomed while chuckling.

She nodded her head.

"You know what I like about this room?" I asked her as I move closer to her placing my palms on her cheeks.

"This room is so dark, so evil, so unpredictable like me"

"May I go?" she asked me while her body is trembling with fear.

"No Maria . . . you can't go . . not just yet. How about I show you a trick?" I say softly. "Please close your eyes!"

I took out an Aerosol paint and sprayed the words 'INSANE' on the wall.

"Now slowly open your eyes"

When her eyes were fully opened, she took a step back when saw the sprayed word 'INSANE' and her mouth gasp open. After witnessing the fear on her face I smirked.

I walked slowly towards her with a smirk on my face. She was about to rush towards the door but I grabbed her hand and pulls her towards my chest. I turned her around and sprayed the word 'INSANE' on her back and laughed maniacally.