5

You stormed through the halls and found a elevator. You walked in there and flew your hand down all the buttons then slid down the wall crying. They didn't want me you thought looking back at you parents but you knew it was just the evil in you telling you lies. You shook your head your face red, the elevator was the only place you felt truly alone and safe and at that point if it broke and got stuck you didn't care. The door slid open and a trooper stood there as you looked up with tears welding even more in your eyes, he backed away and left you alone in your chamber of sorrow. Your vision was blurred and you looked around what is all this? You asked yourself. Finally after thirty minutes the elevator stopped and the doors opened on a random floor.

   You sighed and walked around a bit to cool off and think about what you'd do  when you got back to see your "lovely" room mate. Finally you got back to the room. Shut the door and slid down it, a figure walked out the bathroom with a towel around his lower half. He looked over at you as he combed through his hair. His eyes widened, "we thought you ran away." He exclaimed surprised you were still willing to put up with their shit. "I should've" you mumbled storming in to the bathroom.

The door was already replaced and you slammed it and locked it. You showered for century's it seemed, you sat in there until the water went cold. You were forced to use his body wash which was some odd smell good herb mixture. What a pretty boy you scoffed rolling your eyes as you stepped out the shower and took a towel to dry off. You were now in a more stable state but suddenly you realized you had no clothes, the ones you wore here were missing and the tank top and pants were stained with tears and sweat at the moment. You leaned to the door "I need clothes." You said a crack in your voice hating the situation.

You heard a groan and feet stomping around then a tired knock on the door. You opened the door barely and snatched the clothes from him then quickly putting them on it was a large shirt and big shorts that slid off you easily. You searched around the bath room for a tie and surprisingly found one in a messy drawer. You tied up the excess cloth and walked out finally. He was siting in the bed twirling his hair and looked over at you,He seemed less tense but still awkward.
"Oh so am I sleeping on the floor?" You Asked annoyed grabbing a pillow,
"No,no,no!" He Said frantically getting up to stop you. You jolted back not letting him touch you, he backed off "I apologize for every thing...I act to much like my father did sometimes." He looked down.

   "Did?" You questioned looking at him still stone faced. He didn't respond but you plopped onto the bed and quickly curled up in a ball under to covers. He slid in as well and both of you were far apart and awkwardly still. You thought about the work outs and how your body ached from it, thought about home and running around with your other in the yard when you were still small. You soon realized you were sobbing just like earlier. You felt as if every one could hear your lament especially the menace next to you,
"I was just like you when I came here." He whispered goofily his voice cracking a bit, you turned over to see him staring at the ceiling then at you. Quickly you turned you gave from view embarrassed about crying like a child.
"I never wanted any one to go through what I did for my first few nights, it's torture." You heard him murmur "then why am I here!" You cried out slamming your face into a pillow.

"Details are sparse, troopers gossip that I wanted you here or that I was in the mood for marriage but in reality it's Snoke who wanted you so badly." He laughed that off and you turned around, this was the first piece of knowledge given and you looked at him. "Tell me more, why does he need me!" You demanded softly searching for answers. He blew your words off and instead questioned you "you seemed to have had trouble with your training uniform, am I correct?" He looked at you. You nodded remembering your trouble with the tone and shoes. "Well you'll get the hang of it." He said sure of his hypothesis. "Really I have to look like more of a mess in front of your comrades" you scolded him but he just rolled his eyes. You sighed and nuzzled in to the bed getting comfortable still watching him sneakily though. Girly girl you heard echo but his lips didn't move and you were sure of it your eyes widened.