Chapter 31: "Masterpiece of all Pranks"

~Hunter's POV~

I was just about finish with my Alpha Duty. I grab the last stack of papers and start to filling them out. After about 15 minutes, I finally finished the last page. I stand up from my chair and start to stretch my hands upwards. I grab the stacks of paper and file them in the filing cabinet. I locked them real quick and leave my office. 

I didn't get really far until a gooey and sticky substance was poured all over me. I felt some wind and something else hitting me. Right after that happened, I felt a bucket drop onto my head. As I was trying to get the bucket off me, my hands got stuck and felt myself moving all of a sudden. I hear and feel myself rolling forwards, I'm trying hard not to lose balance, but all of a sudden I come a sudden halt and start to fly not expecting it. 

I felt my self land on a mat that was on the wall and fall backwards in some water. The water made the gooey,sticky substance to loose its stickiness. I took the bucket off my head and swim upwards. I look around and saw that I was in the pool. I look in the pool and see some feathers and something that looks like packing peanuts. I swim towards the edge of the pool and got out. 

My hair is matted to my head and my clothes feel more heavy because of all the water. I am slightly shaking as my body was definitely not ready for that or was prepared. Every step I make, I could hear a squishy sound each time I took a step. 

Once I head towards the back door, I could see what I was on; a skateboard. I could see this railing to keep me in line to go the specific direction. I could see some of my pack members looking at me with shock written on there faces. Some of them even had a knowing look. As I take a closer look, I see how elaborate this-this operation was. I start to head towards my room to go take a hot shower. I head upstairs and right as I open the door, I feel my self getting shot. This lasted for a whole 30 seconds. I look down to see what it was and realize that it was paint balls. 

I look down and saw that above my bed, there was a sign pointing towards the mirror. I slowly make my way towards the mirror and I am shocked on what it says. It said: "I told you I could do Better" 

I looked at my shirt in shock. How the hell did she get all that to fit on my shirt?! I looked around the room and saw that the paint ball guns are lined up in weird rows and there this string and a whole bunch of other stuff too.  

I head to the bathroom and strip of all my clothes and went to go take a quick shower. I lather my hair with shampoo and then conditioner. I clean all of my body parts and turned off the water. I put my hands through the curtain and grabbed my towel. I wrapped it around my waist and  as was opening  the curtain. I screamed. 

Holy shit. Jax said

In the middle of the bathroom their was a stone statue of Cat supposedly laughing at a stone statue of me. 

I was in complete and utter shock. 

I go up to the statue and was astonished on how detailed it looked. I looked at it skeptically and go to my closet. I put on boxers and a red flannel pajama bottoms. I start to dry my hair with another towel and throw it towards the hamper afterwards. 

I go to my bed and move my bed blankets out of the way. I sit upwards in the bed and grab the remote while moving the blankets on me. I turn on the tv while I start to lay back. Once my back hits the pillow, a loud sound goes off. I jump up startled and the sound stops. I scrunch up my face in confusion.

I move the pillow and saw an air horn. I grab the air horn and took off the duct tape too. I opened my mouth shocked. When are these pranks going to end?!?!

I throw the air horn towards the floor and turn off the light. I shake my head and chuckle slightly at Cat's persistence to make a statement. I go to my bed and go to sleep on my side. As I was drifting off, I heard something swing and felt something kick me. I look up to see a shoe swinging. I groaned. 

"Please let this be the last thing!" I yelled up to the ceiling. 

Jax started to laugh at this. 

I slowly started to drift back to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Worked on this all today. Hope this is enough for you guys. This chapter made me laugh just thinking about this actually happening to someone. 

-Funnymonkey11