Hi!

Hello everyone, I am here yet again.

I just keep getting ideas for applyfics and I'm sorry if I'm being annoying or anything like that. :)

I just recently watched the zombie movie, Train To Busan, and absolutely loved it. I was thinking 'this would make a good story' so why not be the one to write it?

I don't actually believe in zombies, but I can't deny the fact that I'm scared something like it might happen. 😬

A few things if you want to join this applyfic:

1. Make SURE to stay active | vote and comment more than twice on each chapter - it helps me keep track of who's active and all that - if you don't vote/comment I'll send you a message!

2. Be Nice | I will most likely except your character, but if your slot/backup are both taken, I'll probably make you a side character. Remember my messages are always open so feel free to pm me if you have trouble or problems about this ~

3. Be Patient | I have other applyfics. I don't favor any over the other, and I try to update them as much as possible. But sometimes it gets tricky as my work hours are being multiplied this week. Expect about one or two updates a week or something like that.

4. This is slightly based off the movie | there are a few plot twists that might not have been in the film. I'm really only using the title, basic plot, some of the original characters, and that stuff. But the plot with other characters and stuff might change a little. And disclaimer: your character might die. If they are a side character, they have a higher chance of death than the main characters.

5. Add To Library | So you stay on top of all the updates and such. Reading list isn't required unless you want to. Your choice. :)

7. Follow Me | I'll really appreciate it and you will gain a new follower! And it will make it easier to tag you if you get in! :)

8. If you haven't seen the movie, I would recommend it | so you know how the story goes and ends - plus it's just a really good movie :)

9. If you are interested in joining, comment  'I Want To Be A Passenger' and tag a friend!

-

Thanks and have a good day, lovelies. :)

-Minhye💕