Chapter 3

Its now Sunday, I went home after I calmed down and was thankfully able to sleep, I change into a sweat shirt and jeans and head downstairs to make cereal, again.

After I eat and watch T.V and a movies at 6:27 I hear a knock at the door, I walk over too the floor and open it, hoping for it to be one of my friends, but it was Aina.

        "Aina?"

        "Hi, Oikawa, can I come in?" I don't want to invite her in knowing she has the same intention as before, but I don't want to be rude.

       "Of course."

She doesn't ask this time, she just walks up stairs and into my bedroom, and for some reason, I follow her.

As soon as I walk in she doesn't hesitate to grab my hands and pull me on top of her, I press my lips against hers and try to feel something.

But I can't

I guide my lips down towards her neck and down to her collarbone, I try to spark something between us,

But I cant

She guides her hand up my shirt, and once its done, once she opens the door too leave I want to say I love you,

But I cant

            "Im done with you, Oikawa." I stare at was she was standing just a few moments ago, shes done with me and now shes moving on to the next guy, I burry my face in my pillow that smells of her and choke down my tears.

Iwaizumi

I grab my phone and dial his number, It rings for a few seconds before he picks up.

             "Hello, Oikawa."

             "Hi, Iwa-chan." I choke on my tears in the middle of my words.

             "Oikawa, whats wrong?"

             "Can you come over?"

             "I'm on my way right now, just give me a few minutes."

             "Thank you" I hang up and put my head in my knees, those few minutes seem like hours to me.

I hear the door open and feel Iwaizumi sit down next to me. He wraps his gentle arms around me and places his head atop of mine.

             "Its okay, I'm here now." he says gently

I continue to sob in his arms as he says words of comfort to me

             "Please don't leave me Iwa-chan."

            "I'll always be here to comfort you, Oikawa"

He pulls my head towards him chest and holds his lips against my hair, my crying has slowed but there are still tears trickling down my cheeks.

I open my eyes to the sound of a opening door, I slightly crack open my eyes and see Iwaizumi walking out, I must have fallen asleep. He pauses and turns his head towards me,

" I love you, Oikawa" he whispers

Once the door closes, I whisper

"I love you too, Iwa-chan."