Chapter 2: Naruto uzumaki, Im glad the bottle landed on me~

You stared at the house full of kids from school all drunk and partying "Come on (y/n)! Come on! It won't be that bad!" Your best friend Ino said putting an arm around your shoulders you cringed slightly at the smell of alcohol in her breath, you let her drag you inside the house and she sat you done in a big circle took you a minute to realize what was going but then it hit you like a slap to the face "Dammit ino! What did you get me into!!" You thought as everyone too turns spinning the bottle and kissing the person it landed on, "Your turn!" Ino said a little to excitedly.

You sighed and reluctantly spun the bottle then sat here and watched as it spun around and around until it landed on him.... Naruto Uzumaki, he smirked and walked over to you he slowly leaned down until you feel his warm lips against yours sadly it was just a quick kiss, he went back to his spot and plopped down then continued staring at you for the rest of the night, as the party ended you stood outside staring at the night sky mesmerized my the stars, "Hey (y/n)" someone said you jumped and turned around to come face to face with Naruto "Hey Naruto...." you mumbled all of sudden Naruto was in front of you with his hand on your cheek and kissing you! You hesitated at first but melted into the kiss, soon you broke the kiss and stared at Naruto "I love you (y/n) (l/n)" he whispered pecking your lips one more time earning a giggle from you "I love you to Naruto Uzumaki now and forever"

A/n: Ok that sounds really really cheesy at the end...... and I'm not really a lovey dovey kinda person but anyway hope you guys liked it! Next up is my best friend/ sister favorite anime character of all time NATSU DRAGONEEL!!!!!! Lol hope to see you again fellow otakus!