A hectic mornig for spencer

Spencer's pov
I was just lying in bed when I suddenly sat up I forgot it was Friday. I could hear Toby in the shower and so I got out of bed and stretched my arms out.

I then went to get the kids up, all six kids are here from Monday rafter noon-Friday morning, caleb picks them up from school on Friday afternoon and drops them there on Monday morning, so mornings are pretty hectic.

First I walk into the boys room (Aiden and Sam) I knock on the door a few times as I say " morning, time to get up, it's already 7:00". Aiden jumps right out of bed after putting his glasses on and Sam slowly opens his eyes and has a bit of a stretch. I walk over to Sam and give his check a kiss "have good sleep?" I ask then he nods his head. "And you Aidie baby?" I ask Aiden then he says "it was ok I woke up and couldn't get back asleep" he replays.

I walk out and go know on the girls (Maddy and Avery) room to get them up Maddy as usual just rolls over and pulls the sheets over her head "Maddy!" I say in a slow stubborn voice ( Maddy is usually very moody but mostly always rude). I give Avery kiss and wiggle her then I hear Daxton crying and go to his room were I bumb into Holly as I walk in the door "Mummy Daxton's crying" she says " I know honey I'm coming to get him, did you have a good sleep?" She nods her head in reply.

Once I get Daxton he cuddles his head into my neck then I quickly knock on the bathroom door "Toby morning, it's 10 past" I say "morning babe I finished " he says as he walks out and kisses me and says hi to Daxton.

I then rush down the stairs and start brackfast, I give some to Daxton and Holly to eat while I make some for the other kids to eat after their dressed. I put their lunch bags on the counter that I made the night befor and add the non-cold stuff. Toby then comes down just as I'm about to go get Daxton and Holly dressed "I'll get them dressed you go have a shower" Toby says "Thanks, lunches are done and Ow Shit," I say suddenly  "MADDY!" I call as I realise all the other kids are eating and she's not.

I then run up stairs and see Maddy still in bed "MADDY GET UP ITS 7:30 YOUR SUPOSE TO BE AT THE BUS STOP!" I yell "I'm getting up geese, can you just leave me alone for once" she says back "NO I can't leave you alone in your mum and you been to hurry up" a reply.

Eventually I get all the kids in the car and Toby heads off to work, I have to drive Maddy to school first because she missed the bus then take the other kids to school and so ill be late for work and my boss will probably kill me. We reach   Maddy's school and she gets out "bye" I says and she just closes the car door.

Toby and I moved to Philadelphia in 2018 and so did the rest of the girls, Hanna and caleb moved to a town near by so Han could be that bit closer to New York seems how she traveles there a lot for work, yet still close enough for Maddy and Aiden to go there on weekends.

We get to the younger kids school and I help Holly and Daxton get out and then carry Dax in and say bye to the kids.

I drive over to take  Daxton over to Emily's house, she looks after him while I'm at work. I ring the door bell and Ali answers "Hi spenc hi Daxton, how are you?" She asks "aw alright it's been a crazy morning we got up late, Madz missed the bus aw thank goodness it's over huh Dax?" I reply

After I drop Daxton at Ali and Em's I get to work and as I suspected my boss was not happy.k