chapter 2

Donnie pov

"This is my life it's way more then I could imagine. all you fake singers and dancers and so called Chicago rappers. All the people who looked down to me, I stood tall now look up to me. The people who wouldn't ride for me, be quiet and bow down to me. now that I got money your claiming that your my friend but when I started from the bottom you said that I had no chance now-" (y'all not getting my whole song tell me what you think about the lyrics tho)

"Yo Donnie cut we gotta go now!!" my twin brother said.

"Iight bet." I said

We left the studio got in the car and pulled off.

"Yo Donnie is Aaron coming with us to mama house today or nah cause he needs to see her. Punk ass been under Rebekah gold digging ass, can't even see that he hurting his mama feelings" he said as he clenched the steering wheel.

"Ion even know, did you know she tried to holla at me the other day." I said

"You and me both." crazy hoe

" Adaris take me home right quick I think we both need to change out of studio flow before we go see mama." I suggested

" Yeah you right mama beat my ass last time." he said with a chuckle

"That shit was funny." I said laughing

"Man whateva, when you gone find yo forever bae? he asked in a gay voice

"Cut that gay shit man and ion know cause 'these hoes ain't loyal' "

"Yeah ok." after that we were silent

I'm sorry yaw alloy me to reintroduce myself. Mine names Adonis Wilkerson aka Donnie boy or just Donnie. I have and older brother name Aaron or aj he's 19 and I have a twin named Adaris or dary we're 17. I'm brown skin and love it cause you light skin niggas ain't wassup no more. but anyway I'm about 6'7, I know tall nigga but I play basketball so it's all good. I may be a thug or gangsta or whateva y'all wanna call it, but I believe in school and love and being successful. together me and twin are the biggest drug lords in Illinois Wisconsin and Michigan. I go to Whitney young I'm a sophomore cause my birthday comes after the dead line or whatever. I love thick girls. they be having all the ass. Skinny girls with booty is decent, but bro y'all can't sit here and tell me thick and big girls ain't pretty and fit to😏 iight enough about me. oh shit wait I have a lil sister too her name is arlyasia(are-lee-asia) she 13. That's my baby, I love that lil girl so much I will kill over her. She's a lil on the chubby side but she is fucking beautiful. but umm Kayla you wanna let them finish reading or let them hear about this sexy ass beast.

"Um yeah Donnie I'll finish"

"Wait Kayla. ughh"

"WHAT DONNIE!"

"ma when you gone let me hit 😉"

"Never now enjoy the story people"

~

~

~

~

" It's Kev Kev Kevin Lavell, bang bang brisk gang legit, look niggas tryna play me like I'm new at this they say Kevin you ain't shit until u do that superfest, now chill nigga cause I did it in a year nigga without a mufuckin fear nigga stand up in yo chair throw yo hands in the air cause Kevin Lavell finally here nigga"

I'm cruising down the street bumping my nigga Kevin Lavell song 10-4 dat shit go hard!!!

I pulled up to my mama house in my cherry red Ferrari. I didn't wanna ride back wit twin because he gone ask me the same question..and I can't handle that right now.

I just walked right in the house clicking the lock one last time..

"Mommy! Arlyasia! I'm here!!!" I yelled through the house.

"Boy you better quit all that damn screaming in my damn house," she said, "And Asia is sleep, and you bet not wake her up so help me God

I will kick your ass." She threatened

"Ma you act like she 3 the girl is dam- I mean almost 14.. stop treating her like a baby."

"I know it's just...i don't want my baby girl to grow up to fast like my boys did I want her to be my baby forever but I can't..i don't do it on purpose I'm just I don't know I'm sorry." she cried

"Mom you ain't got nothing to be sorry about me, twin, and Aaron did grow up fast...thats only because of the people we hung around.. Arlyasia ain't nothing like us..it not just because she gets talked about at school..she will never be like us and everyone knows it." I exclaimed

"Enough of that soft shit wtf you crying for Adonis?" Aaron said walking to the living room where we somehow ended up at.

"Who in the hell are you to be walking in my god damn mothafuckin' house cursing like yo dumb ass ain't got no fucking sense???" mama yelled at his dumb ass.

"I'm sorry mama I didn't know you was there." he said hugging her.

"Mmhhhmm watevah nigga..." she hugged him back.

While they were talking I went to go check on my baby girl Arlyasia. I walked into her room she was in the process of hanging herself.. wtf is she doing.

"WTF IS YOU DOING... WTH MAN YOU 5 MOTHERFUCKING SECONDS TO GET DOWN. 5-4-3-2-1...." by that time she was down.

"Asia what were you about to do." I cried

"Hang myself." she whispered so I couldn't hear her.

"Why would you do something like that. You are my life Asia don't you get it.. I-i-i-i I don't know what I would do if I lost you.. Do you understand that no one in this world means more to me than you and mama..I buy you anything you want, you can talk to me about anything.. So tell me what's up." I had years streaming down my face hard asf

"Well ok..first I'm sorry I didn't plan on doing it it hurt sort of happened..so there's this boy I like at school and he is always talking bout how fat I am and how I'm never gonna be anything but a fat hoe with big breast and ass," she sighed deeply..my jaw was clinched so hard," then later in the day on Friday he walked up to me when we were the only ones in the hall and said that he didn't mean it and he would date me but his friends would talk about him.... then his friend jayceon walked in the hall and he chocked me up against the locker and said BITCH IF I CATCH YOU STARING AT ME AGAIN IM FUCKING KILL YO FAT ASS.. I studered out ok and I'm sorry then he said you should be and I said in sorry your a dick riding asshole he smacked me then I ran home and stayed up here until now..." Now I'm pissed

"What time does school start." I asked calmly and she if all people know that ain't good.

"Donnie don't do anything." she said trying to convince me but it ain't gone work.

"Asia one more time...what time does school start!"

"8:25"

"Be ready at 8 tomorrow I'm coming to get you.. and what's the lil boy name and don't lie?"

"His names RaMonte." she whispered

"Where do I know that name from????? wasn't he like yo best friend when yaw was like 7???"

"Yes that's him.."

"Iight bet.."

I ran down stairs and twin was here I told him to tell mama I'm coming back later... I need to figure this shit out for tomorrow... that little fucker wanna mess wit baby girl iight then be prepared young one.!!!!