Family of Hanato, Mai's Mother's Identity

Mai's POV.
We wait for Mikage-sama to calm down and after a while he calm down and that time I was feeding Kazu-kun.
"You were just like your mother Mai..." I was surprised to hear that then Naru tightly hold my hand.
"Mikage-san, would you at least tell us how did you know Mai?" Naru seriously cold stare at him.
"*chuckle* I see... My sister didn't lie the part the next time I saw Mai, she'll bring her boyfriend and what I saw you have..." I was surprised.
"You said sister?!" I asked. He smile and nod.
"Your mother and my sister named Miya... Hanato Miya..." Yasuhara who was quiet now suddenly talk and bolt up.
"Hanato?!... You said your last name were Hanato?!" All of us stare at him back to Mikage-sama and he nod.
"Yasu-san? You know about the Hanato?" John asked and Yasu nod.
"I have read their article since my first year of college they are the mysterious people of all no one the identity of them but 63 yrs. Ago a sudden death of all the family member of Hanato and until now it was still blank why does the family died but for me who truly want to know because of my curiosity and belief that there are proof but they were tired to scanned everything especially the small detail I have found that the Hanato family were the protector of some kind of scroll given by a shrine and..."
"And only girls has a possession to hold the symbol because we are part of the great priestess... The priestess can lock and unlock the gates of hell."
End of Mai's POV.
Naru's POV.
Surprised by his word no words came out the only thing I did is tightly grip Mai's hand.
"That can't be...!" Ayako spoke.
"My family had been serving the high priestess but we never heard something like that! Even I myself a Miko had been talking to the trees but--"
"They does not feel my ancestors even the great tree..." This time I spoke.
"I heard once from Lin's grandfather who was a onmyoji and they have been protecting a scroll that content with phrase and only chosen can read it." Mikage nod.
"Yes, you were right... But not only a chosen red it but can possessed the power... Miya and I are twins and because of that she is not been chosen so I need you to listen Mai..." Mai nod Mikage smile at her and he breath to calm himself then he stood up.
"Follow me..." He said. Following him into a deep forest Hara does not feel comfortable anymore so I stop because I've notice Mai as well.
"Mikage-san... (He stop and turn to face us) how long are going to follow you? Mai and Hara-san can take the atmosphere here." I said. He nod and took out a charms.
"The miasma here are to strong for a women and children I thought Mai can handle it because when she was a child she's the first person take a step at the cave." I was surprised not just that because of Mai hidden ability and such strong power she possessed.
"Then if I was the first why do I feel sick?" Mai asked. Mikage still continue to walk while talking.
"Because I did that..." We were stunt but not showing any emotion.
"Why?" Mai asked.
"Because I did that... (I arched my brow as others was surprised to hear if from him)... I don't want you to found about were we came from and the power that attached to you... No... Our family, from generation to generation you have called as high priestess who can open and closed the two doors both world as we called..."
"Other dimension..." Bluntly said it they look at me but I did mind and now here's the real thing that I must asked.
"I have read many books about the mysterious women who has ability to open both world neither purgatory or the underworld... And I was searching I have found a book that tells about the women were she get her power... Because she's a child of a fallen angel and a mortal... Am I right?" He look at me and chuckle somehow it pissed me off but I just shook it away.
"You have great to search about that but some of it were wrong... Yes ... Our family has come from fallen angel but not a child of a mortal ... 500 years ago a combat between demon and angel. She was a warrior that must protect what right and found a way to close the gate in your bible Fr. Brown it said his great ally Peter the one who stand and guard to judge the soul who bound to be in tengu or jigoku am I right?" Brown-san stunt a little
"Y-yes... From every believe in our church that St. Peter is the person who welcome the souls but we also recognized that some soul were put to purgatory as they must wait until the person they had an ill feeling toward the soul who in purgatory." Brown-san explained.
"You were right... (He gave us a scroll that was not every old generation has it has a strange aura put around this) that's the scroll of a fallen angel."
"Fallen angel...?"
"I know you won't believe me but Mai can open that scroll until she can awaken her power but now... (He move closer to Mai and patted her head) take this scroll it has all the answer of our ancestors... We need to get out from here." All of us standing at the cave and as the girls were trying to get their breath...
"I guess it did affect them but Mai on the other hand she can tolerate it... But" I was really intrigue to the scroll... For a reason I have heard that before... Mai walk toward to Mikage were he was standing at the edge of the fences.
"Mi-- I mean... Mikage-sama..."
"Mai... You can call me Mi-chan just like you used to call me..." She flinched and nod, embarrassed to say it but she was happy as well.
"Mm.. Mi-chan.. Uhm... My mother... What was she like?"
End of Naru's POV.
Mai's POV.
Now I've finally known that I still have relative left I was happy but Mikage-san is a Monk and only once we could visit them... So I made up my mind before we left. Approach to his side while he stare at the view of mountains.
"Mi-- I mean Mikage-san.."
"Mai... You can call me Mi-chan just like you used to call me.." It made me flinced a little but a bit happy though and somehow it hard to talk well because we haven't seen each other seen my father died.
"Mm... Mi-chan... Uhm... My Mother... What was she like?" I asked. He look at the vista were the sunrise make it magical view and he smile as he take a deep breath.
"She's amazing twin... between the twoof us Miya your Mama is the strongest at the same time a great sister because of this it seems it was hard to recognise something that does not even plan to i left our house because i need to learn to protecy her because we dont know what would be the next thing would happened same as you Mai our parents died but because of it Miya and I need to be strong... As I long gone Miya suddenly showed herself with a man that she would like to marry it was your Papa Mai but... their is a part that I must refuse but i can't... I don't want Miya's happiness would shuttered in pieces so i made myself accept him..." With that last phrase a smile spread to my lips and hug him. The gang already left and me, Naru, Kazu-kun, and Lin stay a bit on the highway becausw of traffic, we got stuck on traffic but Kazu-kun play a lot today with Naru.
"Ga~ ga~... ai~!" Pulling his necktie and poking his chest and even  nibble his button and i could help myself laugh and he glare at me and I patted him.
"Come on Naru... You can't help me laughing at you and beside Kazu-kun just wanted have time to you... Oh... Before I forget... The school has a family day and that's us well Kazu-kun is one year old so... If... You know..." He look at me straight face and arch a brow and for a reason he knew what was I trying to say and he just want me to say it out but...
"*sigh* if its okay with you to go with us at the school for the family day?" And that's how I put up my hope to his answer.