잊어 버려 | 1

Forget it.
Forget you.
I wish I could,
But you gave me more scars than anyone else.
But then again you made me happy.
Just by being apart of your life gave me happiness.
So how can I not forget about that?

------
Park Jimin.

Was the last disgusting name I have said before I ever opened my mouth.

I hate you for turning me into someone who can't smile anymore.

I hate you for turning me into someone who sees despair and hatred against the innocent people who tries to make me smile.

I used to be that person.

But because you bashed on my feelings,

Scolded me for my freedom

And controlled my life,

I can never take back the years I've wasted caring and loving you.

I have two words for you though.

Fuck you.

___

"Jihye don't you think it's time to get ready?"  My older brother said.

I don't know is it? It's only 5:45

I nodded not wanting to speak today, or any day in fact.

I closed my little journal and hid it in the drawers of my headboard and began to get ready.

"Dongsaeng, don't you think you should make friends today? It's your first day in college!-" He said as he popped his head in my room.

I looked at him with an unamused face.

"Song Joong Ki you're talking to someone who hasn't made friends since senior year. If I cut ties with all my previous friends what makes you think I can make new ones now?"

By then the door was fully open and my brother stood beside the door-still leaning against one side and shaking his head.

"Well I can't help but leave my dongsaeng alone. I know this Jimin-"

Are you seriously bringing him up right now?

"Oppa. I told you many times don't ever mention that fucking name ever again."

Oh shit. Sorry oppa I didn't mean to...

He at first gave me a shocked expression from how I snapped at him for saying that fuckers name, then his expression softened after noticing that there was tears that streamed down my face.

He came in the room and walked closer to me engulfing me in his arms while patting my head.

Damn you tears, I did not say it's the right time to show yourself.

I clenched fistfuls of his shirt and gritted my teeth and leaned my forehead along his chest and let out a quiet sob muffled by his thin sweater.