part 4

Here it is!

Third person view:
About the time you guys finish playing that ridiculous game it was time for Y/n to go home. "S-Sorry guys b-but I have to g-go ho-ome."   They all have sad and disappointed faces. "Can you please stay a bit longer Y/n?" Y/n bits her lip but sadly says "S-Sorry but m-my brother w-want me h-home." And walks away giving her phone number to them and hugs to everyone, as they hug back.

She steps into her house and kicks
Her shoes off. "Hey dear sister." Said your older brother, Alex, petting your pet cat, Pinkie Pie, on my office chair in my room. (Your bed is in the left corner office desk in the right of course you got a bed table thing and dresser right by the door and theres your closet. Btw your office desk has a laptop but you can write like diaries or pages on it and your room is your favorite color and you got a queen bed.)

"What the h-?!" Your own pet bunny hoped at your feet. "Hi Rarity." You said to your bunny. "You are late." He firmly said. "I tried not to be. I made some monster friends. They are like people." He softened. Oh you thought remembering that.."mom..dad..."at this point you were sobbing lightly. "You can't possibly like them do you?!" He said with a booming voice. "I DO! THEY ARE MY NEW FRIENDS! WE'RE NOT AT WAR RIGHT NOE! I KNOW MOM AND DAD DIED BECAUSE THEY FOUGHT IN THE MONSER VS HUMANS- HECK WE'RE PART MONSTER! WE'RE FREAKING NEKOS! I LOVE THEM BUT" "...I miss mom and dad I do but I love my new friends." Your voice fading  at the end. "I am sorry." You say as you push him out of you room and lock the door and break down. You turn your head to see a sketch book. You grab it and see a note.

    Dear Y/n,
I know you loved drawing so here, a sketch book! And a pack of sharp pencils! I love you! Bye
Your brother~

T

That dork. You start to draw somthing when your done you set it done then take a little nap.

 You start to draw somthing when your done you set it done then take a little nap

That drawing is really mine.

You wake up and put headphones on and listen to halo slow version

You dance and sing along. After you hear your phone ring. "Hello?" "HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE!" You hear Papyrus yell. "PAPY! NO! HELLO HUMAN! CAN YOU COME OR WE COME OVER?" Blue asked.

The hang next time