good love is hard to find

please be gentle with the comments. This is my first book ever so I'm kinda new at this.

chapter one

"Mercedes hurry up. I gotta go to work and I can't be late," her mom yelled at her. Mercedes was a sixteen year old, dark-skinned, thick, curvy girl in the 10th grade. Mercedes was beautiful but she didn't think so. Her mom reminds her of this everyday but everyone else has told her differently. Mercedes has never had a boyfriend. I mean she tried but whenever she saw a boy she likes, she got really shy and just didn't talk to him. "Ok, mom. I'm coming." Mercedes was  looking for that top that made her breast pop out. She only wore that top when she was gonna attempt to talk to  a bog. But see Mercedes has it all wrong. It's not a boy she should be chasing after. It's a girl. See, a girl named Santana has a huge crush on Mercedes. Santana is just like Mercedes. Thick, curvy, and dark-skinned. She also was beautiful but if course nobody notices. Santana wants Mercedes that bad. But Mercedes has no idea.

Mercedes arrived to school with so much confidence. She saw the guy she liked and smiled. She fixed herself up and walked over  to him. "Hey izzy." Izzy turned around and saw her and bust out laughing. Mercedes ran away crying.

So what do you think???? Good or nah???? Comment what you think. This is just the beginning so that's why it started so slow.

Chapter two

Santana noticed that Mercedes ran into the bathroom crying.