Good love is hard to find

chapter 2

Mercedes ran past Santana crying. Santana ran after her to make sure she was okay. Mercedes ran into the bathroom and cried over the sink. When Santana walked in, she slowly walked towards Mercedes. "What happened?"" said Santana.

"What do you think happened?? I just made a total fool of myself in front of the whole school!"

"I think Izzy is the fool for not seeing you for the beautiful girl you actually are." Mercedes turned to look at Santana. "What are you talking about??" asked Mercedes.

" You are a very beautiful girl but Izzy is just to blind to see it. I see it but of course you dont see me."

" Of course I see you" Mercedes said as she walked towards Santana. Santana and Mercedes were standing face to face to each other. Then Santana kissed her. Mercedes kissed her back. They were making out while taking off each other book bags and shirts. "Wait, what if somebody comes in here?" asked Mercedes. Santana went and locked the door. "Now they can't." They continued making out. Santana started taking off Mercedes shirt. She started sucking on her boobs. She unhooked her bra and started sucking on her nipples. Mercedes moaned in pleasure. Mercedes stripped off Santana's shirt and bra and did the same. They slowly made their way to the floor. Santana undid Mercedes pants and ripped off her underwear. She started eating her out. Mercedes groaned and moaned with pleasure. After awhile she couldn't take it. She cummed all over the floor. She then took of Santana's pants and underwear and ate her out. Santana cummed quicker than Mercedes. Then all of a sudden it was over. They were back in the bathroom standing face to face. "What did you just say??" asked Mercedes. Santana just stood there and then left the bathroom confused. 

So, suspensful right?? I know. Comment how you feel about it.