Chapter one

Alright this makes me kinda nervous since this is my very first work. There might be some typos or grammatical errors. Please forgive them**makes a innocent puppy face**.. Well here's the first chapter. I hope you guys enjoy it. Please vote and comment.

Agnes's POV

"Get up kid, its already 6:15,you need to be ready soon or you will miss the bus" I heard the gorgeous guy in a royal attire telling me. I was resting peacefully in his arms under a tree but he was suddenly shaking me violently. But the next moment I saw my mother walking out of my room. Duhh!!! What a romantic dream it was!!! Yet again it was just a dream and not a reality. That is why,I think,people loves dreams.... Because there,they are their own fate writers. I sighed ,and finally got out of my bed to get ready to face the reality.

Though I loved studying,I hated school sometimes. Because I had very limited friends. I spent most of the day either with my books, writing poems or staring at other people laughing and enjoying with their friends. I was like a boring person among everyone. I was not on facebook, I didn't know which movie actress was dating whom recently and most importantly I was not as beautiful as them and a complete zero with the fashion or dressing sense thing. Well I knew who and how and where a particular type of cloth was made but had no idea which was the best place to buy them from. I knew the wavelength of each colour but hardly had any information about which colours suit my hair,my fair complexion and all that.

But oh..!!Today was soooo very bad for me. I got up late, and I forgot to complete Alice's homework. So now I need to rush and do it right away.

I got out of my house hurriedly and saw my bus waiting on the other side of the road. Oh god!!! I ran so fast carrying my heavy school bag on my shoulder and my favourite cheese sandwich in one hand,hoping I would make it up to it that I forgot to look around and thud!!!!!! Holy crap!!!! No..not a vehicle, but something equally hard as one. I looked up straight adjusting my glasses and oh my fucking god!!!! I saw a gorgeously-beautifully-handsome face, yeah I know its awkward to call a boy beautiful , but I like to put it that way. But that face had a arrogant shade on it. And at the moment those eyes looked totally furious. I saw his large biceps, I could see that he had six pack abs as his sweaty t-shirt had tightly hugged his body,like it was in love with it. Well anyone would.. But then...

"Hey you, Miss. Window-like-glasses!!! If you are done checking me out,let me tell you that your bus has already left." He said..Ahh,what a deep dark voice. But what's with that name!!!

"What did you just call me?" I asked him with an equally angry look. " I suppose in this world when a person,ate for his bus runs into someone, he/she just says sorry and walks away instead of demanding an explanation for a name given by a hot boy. And I don't know which world are you from. I mean I know you want to keep the talk going but we can meet up later for that if you give me your contact number." He raised one of his eyebrows and had said with a wide devilish smirk. I just gave him a disgusting look and walked away. Actually ran away. Because no matter how rudely he said it,he had a point. It was more important for me to reach school than to talk to this perv.

Thankfully I met Bella on my way and she offered me a ride. But the day was still pretty bad. I was feeling very sleepy because I was reading a fairy tale till midnight. But then I had that very happening and lovely dream which I wished to be true...

**************

I know its a pretty small chapter but I hope u like it... Please vote and comment.. It boosts my confidence...

;)