The Girl Who Has Sass and Class

Everyone knows me for being blunt. So here are the things I honestly love about you, Mrs. Masuta >:D

Ari

Your sassy but classy remarks. I also love how annoyed you make me feel. You are the most annoying person I have ever met, not kidding. But it seems like I'm not the only person who loves that trait of yours...

"I never thought I could find someone more annoying than me... that is, until I met her."
- The11thRival

"If being annoying had a death sentence, she would've been long dead. But since she's really annoying, she wouldn't let you off that easily. So she'd just probably die, have her ghost annoy you until you die of irritation, annoy you in the afterlife, annoy the Grim Reaper into reviving the both of you, then annoy you when both of you return to life. It's an endless cycle of Ayuna (yes, I used her YS name for this one) the Annoying Chronicles."

- NeoArcanus

"I refuse to comment on her habits of annoying others in fear that I might piss her off causing her to reveal my secret..."
- BlondAlpha

Ari's hobby of annoying her friends made Elle talk less, Chloe talk a lot, and Seth into a wuss (I already knew he was one, but still...). So to sum it all up, YOU ARE THE BEST...