Unhappy cousin

There was a reason Mackenzie Granger hated family reunions. Her know-it-all cousin Hermione. Who hadn't come to a reunion since should was ten. It had been twelve years, and all the parents were still gushing about her. She went to a fancy boarding school and didn't come home for many breaks and even when she did she didn't visit anyone.
"Mackenzie Katie Granger, get I've here and greet your Aunt Jean, Uncle Conner and Cousin Hermione.". Her mom called. Mackenzie groaned. If only she had Hermione's brains she would be gushed about and loved by all.
She walked over to see her aunt and uncle, hugging her parents. "Is Hermione coming?", her mom asked. "Yes, is she not here yet.". Mackenzie"s uncle asked.". "No she's not." Mackenzie sassed.
The waited in the lobby for a few more minutes until they saw a gorgeous brunette with perfect teeth, Ray-Ban sunglasses, a simple white blouse, a expensive black leather jacket, black leather pants, and black biking boots with silver clasps.
The girl was on a red and gold motorcycle. Next to her was a handsome man with slicked back white-blonde hair, black biking boots, black leather pants, a white t-shirt, an expensive black leather jacket, and black sunglasses. He was on a green and silver bike.
They parked in reserved parking spots, kissed, and begin walking towards them. The girl hugged Mackenzie's Aunt Jean and said "Good to see you, mom.".

**************************************************
So I was sick of reading practically the same fan fiction, so I made a different one so I can not drown in BORING. I already wrote it but I am rewriting it and editing it so I am NOT publishing a chapter a day. Well later peeps.