Chapter 1 -New home

Its been 2 months since Tom cheated on me. I've been paying more attention to Lisa, my 5 year old daughter. She had long blonde hair, she loved cats and animals. She was a happy spirit, always smiling and telling jokes, She was just like her mother.

Star had already paid for her apartment in Echo Creek. She was in Lisa's room helping her pack her stuff.
When we got done we went down stairs to get something to eat. We had pancakes because it was 9 in the morning.

After a while I went to pack my stuff up. Lisa just followed me and helped pack.

"Mom! When are we gonna leaveeee!" Lisa wined. I looked at her with a smile.

"Well, when the moving van gets here we they are gonna get all our boxes and put them in the van. Then we are gonna get in the car and go to our new home. The moving van should be here soon" I said with a smile.

"Ok!" She said skipping around the house singing.

About an hour later the moving van got here. They came in and took our boxes and put them in the van.

They left, then Lisa and I got in my car and started our journey to Echo Creek.

Thank god we don't live to far from Echo Creek we only had to drive 5 hours.

We finally got there and the moving van was already there taking everything out and putting it in our garage.

Time skipped to next day

I woke up to see Lisa sleeping right by me. She didn't want to sleep in her own room because I was gonna go out and buy her a new bed and clothes today. Its better to just wait to get her new stuff then to put everything in there then have to take it back out and put new stuff.

I look at the time and its 6 in the morning. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen to make food. I noticed that we didn't have any food.

I guess we're gonna have to go out to eat breakfast

I walked to my room to wake up Lisa. "Liza honey, its time to get up" I whispered as I put my hand on her shoulder and moved her a little. She opened her eyes a little bit.

"Ugh..." she wined a little bit. Now this called for extreme measures.

I walked to the end of my bed and ripped off the covers.

"AH STOP ITS COLD!!!" She yelled with a giggle.

"If you don't get up I'll get the water" the water means I'll throw water all over her. She got up right away. I gave her a sweet hug.

"Morning!" Lisa said with a smile.

"Morning sweetie" I put my forehead on her forehead and we both giggled.

"Do you wanna go out to eat, then go and get your stuff for your room?" I asked her

"Yeah!" She throw her hands up in the air. "Ok, if you wanna go then lets go get you ready" I told her as I took her hand and walked her to the bathroom. I did my makeup as she brushed her teeth and combed her hair. I helped her do her hair. I put her hair up in a braid. She looked so cute! I got done with my makeup and doing my hair. We went back to my room to get Lisa's clothes. I gave Liza a pink hoodie with a flower on the front and black shorts with a red rose on the side of it and I gave her pink converse. I thought she looked so cute in it, I loved dressing her up in the cutest clothes!

I put on my grey Adidas hoodie and white shorts with Adidas shoes. I had my hair down today I usually have my hair up because I have really long hair and its hard to keep it straight but I felt like I should change something today.