I Have the one I Love...

"Method- 9" said Trisha more like a whisper, Anu looked surprised 'OK THAT WHY THEY WERE ASKING FOR THE BOOK' she thought and was about to say something but was interrupted by none other than Ronnie.

"Guys and Girls, all of know in just a few days we are about to have our exams, so let's just not be sitting, instead we should have fun" completed Ronnie. "But what are we going to play??" asked an overexcited Manav. "Coming to what we are going to play it's just a simple game, but who knows the game can make you live your dreams" replied Ronnie looking towards no one in particular. Once he finished all started hooting.

"C'mon Ronnie don't create anymore suspense" said Malvika. "OK so the name is Push the Button" said Ronnie and everyone was giving quizzical looks to Ronnie to explain further as they didn't understand the game. "So let me tell you what we have to actually do..." continued Ronnie and took out some piece of papers from his pocket. "These are the papers I am going to pass you" said Ronnie and after passing the papers he continued "as you all can see the paper is a folded one and on the top of it is written PUSH, now what you all have to do is to choose a pair with whom you want to play a game" said Ronnie and all the others by now were busy in finding their partners.

"Wait Guys a Girl can choose a girl as a partner and a boy will choose a boy" said Ronnie watching them all to be paired with whom they wanted to be with (Like Manav-Anu, Sunny-Baby, Trisha- Rohan, Tarini-Kabir, Richa-Malvika and many other students were also present).

Manav-Kabir, Sunny-Rohan, Richa-Anu, Trish-Baby, Malvika-Tarini--- were the new pairs formed. "One pair at a time will join me here to play the game" said Ronnie. All then nodded. "So the rules are you have to ask your partner to push the button, as it's not a button so we have to unfold the paper once. There will be several option, you just have to select the options and finally as the paper unwraps totally there will be task you have to perform" completed Ronnie and some were excited for the game, some were surprised, and some were shocked also.

"Trisha and Baby will you please join me" said Ronnie and they did as they were said. "Your turn Baby" said Ronnie. Trisha winked and started - baby first pushed the button and Trisha un-wraps the paper by one fold. There were two options Baby got to see- GIRL / BOY written inside the paper. Baby chooses BOY again Trisha un-wraps the paper and there were now several options written in the paper - KICK / KISS / HUG / TICKLE / DANCE / DATE etc. Baby chooses HUG, Trisha again un-wraps the paper to see 'CHOOSE BETWEEN 1 TO 8' Baby chooses number 2. All were curious to see what's written on number 2. It was something like this.

"Let's see boys who is at number 2, whose dreams are going to be fulfilled within a second" said Ronnie and finally unwrapping the paper he announces SUNNY'S name

He became over excited and jumped from his place like a frog an ran towards Baby, to embrace her but suddenly he realised the situation and stops at a distance from baby giving her a 'PLEADING LOOK' to which Baby just came and gave him a soft HUG. It was a simple Hug, not like a close one but yet Sunny was on cloud nine.