who is that? a person.... or a cat?

Hey people. This story is way out of the plot that Jermey Zag was planning for miraculous. Besides the powers and the love square and stuff, this is an entirely different story. I will just start from when Marinette first moved to Paris.

"Here we are! Paris France..... home." Marinette's father, Tom said.

"It looks beautiful dad." Marinette and her kind voice said. "Even at night the sky looks dazzling."

"I am sure we will live a wonderful life here." Marinette's mother, Sabine said.

After they all got settled in the bakery, where Tom grew up, Tom gave his wife and daughter a tour around the house/bakery.

"... and this is your room Marinette." Tom said. "This used to be my old room until I moved to China. You can change it up however you like."

"Thanks dad! I can't wait to make new friends!" Marinette exclaimed.

"You will see them tomorrow. For now, get some rest and you will decorate your room tomorrow evening." Ton said. "Good night Marinette." Tom went down the stairs and closed the trap door on his way out.

"Night dad...." Marinette quietly said. "Time to call Lily!"

Marinette quickly pulled out her laptop and Skyped her China friend, Lily.

"Hey Marinette!!!" Lily exclaimed.

"Hi Lily!! Finally I get to see your face! I have been waiting two days straight!" Marinette exclaimed as she saw her black haired friend.

Lily was pale but not too pale. She had pink lips, hair reaching to the center of her spine, beautiful blue eyes, and a kind personality. He life was AMAZING!!! She would always be positive. And she be successful In everything! She have never had any bad luck before.

"Sooo..... How's Paris? Is it romantic? Have you gotten a crush on anyone yet? Because I have seen a fabulous model and he is from Paris. If you would h-" Lily went on and on until Marinette cut her off.

"Hey! I have only been here in three hours! I may not get a crush yet until tomorrow." Marinette told her friend.

"Ok lovergirl. Are you going to forget about Bryce? I mean... he is still talking about you being begged to be his girlfriend." Lily said. "Plus he is super cute."

"Maybe. It depends if I find a cute, smart, kind, talented and can do at least more than two subjects a day." Marinette defining her perfect boyfriend.

"If you like Bryce, go for him. Beside, I can hear his friends saying that he is only PRETNDING to like me because he thinks I like him. And he really likes you." Marinette did an eye roll.

"Really!? You are my best bestie who is a stalker!" Lily exclaimed.

"Hahaha... you got that right Lily. Ok girl I gotta go. See ya tomorrow." Marinette said good bye to her best friend.

"Bye girl." Lily then hung up on the call.

".... good night Lily... hope you live your life to the fullest..." Marinette said as she thought of what happened when she was back in China.

~flash back~

Marinette and Lily were in a purple night sky tent with yellow stars. It was a fortune teller tent. Lily was sooooo excited so she went first.

"Well hello. What is your name ma'am?" The fortune teller said.

"I am Lily and this is my best friend, Marinette." Lily said.

"Ahh... I see. I am Miss Lisa Violet, the master of the future. Whatever I see in your future... it comes true." Miss Lisa said.

"We would like to see our future please." Marinette said.