Prologue

It was midnight, I was walking through the sand, staring at the stars. The silence that occured that only the waves can be heared. It was nice to the ears, my mind was still on the drama that I watched, Reply 1998. I still didn't finished it, all I was thinking and wondering who's Duk Seon's husband is.

"I hope it's--Aw!" my words stumbled because my foot hit a stone, which is very hurt. It bleed, I bent down looking at it. Made a sigh, So clumsy. I stood up starting to walk again but something caught my attention. It was through the forest. It was very dark, my body wants to go away but it's like the forest sucks my body that it made me walk to it. I walked slowly, afraid that there might be a snake or some weirdo ghost, which i don't really believe. As I walked deeper, I saw some green lights?

"Fireflies?" I said to myself, I walked again following the fireflies. It's getting merrier and it's getting beautiful. I looked back to where I came from, I can still see the sea far away, I looked back to the fireflies, to the sea and again to the fireflies.

"Well, curiousity kills" I walked again through fireflies until I saw some light. A lamp, why is there a lamp in the middle of a forest? I followed the light until I saw everything and I was very speechless because of the eerie. It was amazing. There's a swing made of roots, there's a bench beside the lamp, many fireflies which lights up the surroundings and many flowers.

"A secret garden" that was the only thing that came out to my mouth. I was in awe, It was so beautiful. I walked to the swing, and ride into it. I was so mesmerized to the atmosphere, that I started to sing Moon has passed (Moonlight drawn by Clouds) watching the big moon above. I was so lost, my voice echoed into the place. This place is the place that I wanted to be, it's nice, silent and a comfortable place. I sung through my heart, it's been a long time since I sang like this. I finished the last part, as I was finished. A tear rolled in my cheeks, remembering some things. I looked down.

"Ah jinja." I said to myself, I'm getting too emotional. Why am I like this? I laughed a little, thinking it's because of the place. I wiped my tears and stood up. I was about to leave until I heard a sound. I stopped, looking back. Looking at the whole place.

"Who's there?!" I looked around, a little bit afraid. As I was looking, my eyes spotted something. A shadow perhaps, thanks to the fireflies and the lamp. It keeps getting nearer, so I stepped back holding my dress tightly. It's boy, how did he find this place? I didn't saw his face, only his body that the only thing that was in the light.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" he said that his voice echoed to the garden. His voice, it's familiar. I heard it somewhere. I looked at him but I can't see his face at all.

"N-no, it's okay" I said, after that none of us is talking. I was just looking at him, in his face even though I can't see it and him, just standing there. Silence and the fireflies was the only sound that occured to the atmosphere, the silence broke when my phone rang. I was startled, picking up my phone panickly. I looked to the screen and my bestfriend calling. I answered it hastily.

"Oh? Eodi? (where?) Okay, arraseeo. Oh, bye" I ended up the call, looking back again to the boy but he's not there anymore. I looked everywhere, to the garden if he's still here but nothing. He left, I think. So, I left. Leaving the beautiful place. I walked back to the path where I left. I looked back to the garden.

"I'll come back" I said while smiling but I hope there's no weirdo again. So I can be alone and mesmerize the place thoroughly. As i walked back to the sand, again. I kept thinking of the place. Hmmm.

"Secret Garden, hmm"

-------------

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and events are fictitious, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or trasmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author. Plagiarism is a crime.

Park Bo Gum as Park Bo Gum

Nam Joo Hyuk as Nam Joo Hyuk

Kim Soo Yeon as YOU