14. Meet The Team

"Pass." I was huffing from the spar as my chakra ran low and exaustion hit me. I started to fall, but was caught by a boy with brown hair and green eyes.

"Hello teammate!" He grinned at me. He sort of reminds me of Naruto-kun. "I'm Nakuhara Takashi! But you can call me Takashi! By the way you look like a girl." I froze. "Hey are you alright? Don't worry I'll man you up in no time! By the what's your name again?" This guy talks quite a bit and is quite loud.

"Kishimoto Ken. Y-You can call me Ken." I introduced myself as Takashi-san wraps an arm around my neck.

"So you're the new guy! I better show you the ropes then!" Takashi-san grabbed my wrist and pulled me away but was thankfully stopped by Sensei who picked him up the the shirt. "No fair Yūgao-sensei!" Takashi-san poked his tounge out at Sensei. So Sensei's name is Yūgao.

"Quiet down, Takashi. You both are the only ones that has completed the test." Yūgao-sensei spoke causing me to raise an eyebrow. So the other the Hyuga girl whose name I can't remember didn't pass. I guess that means less chance of being discovered for me. "Since there are only 2 members this is an uncomplete squad-"

"I am so~ not going back to the academy you hear!" Takashi-san shot at Yūgao-sensei, then turning towards me. "You agree with me, Ken?!" I nodded. Cause I can not go back.

"I wasn't about to say that." Takashi-san made a funny face after Yūgao-sensei said that. He surely reminds me of Naruto-kun. Hopefully he passed on his test. I wonder who is Sensei is? "Since the this squad is incomplete we can only do D-rank missions." So no C-Ranks.... I'm fine with that. "That's all, I'll meet you both infront of the academy at eight in the morning. Don't be late." With a small smile Yūgao-sensei left the scene in a swirl of leaves.

"Well see ya tomorrow, Ken!" Takashi-san ran off with a smile on his face, leaving me alone in the training grounds. It was still the middle of the day so I decided to treat myself to some cinnamon buns and some jasmine tea, in celebration of officially becoming a Gennin.

As I sat in my favorite spot by the river that flowed though Konoha and eating some cinnamon buns that I ordered to go. I spotted Neji-nii-san walking along the path behind me and when he passed he quickly whispered something that made me freeze. "You have a month."

One month. One long month till the coast is clear and things can go back the way it was supposed to be. That's a relief.