"Pilot"

Trought the years the historical books have made us believe Earth is our  original world. But in the year 2005 scientists have discovered that we actually come from Mars. Take it this way, we have blood of Martians... In a world called Mars we found strong proof that there was human dna's around, same as ours. Wish means the humans lived in Mars, but the planet was destroyed by the collapse of two more  planets...

Year 0
Before the planet was destroyed, a man called Adam and women called Eve manage to escape in a spaceship hoping to find a new world, a second chance... That's when we found Earth, by the time there was no sing of intelligent life on it...

They arrived to the planet and started over... Through the years we have forgoten about our past and started to believe this was the original world. The religion made us believe the story's we know today...

From the year 77 to the day we live today, the art of war started, and we went through various conflicts which we lost a lot lives.

Year 1919
So that's when  science came, and started creating technology... Like weapons, nuclear bombs, and more technology that you can ever Imagine and doing so, we started destroying Earth, we knew we we're and  somehow that wasn't a reason for humans to stop fighting and save the world... So they started looking for ways to save the human race while we we're on war...

Year 2005
The scientist have discovered almost every place in the planet earth exept the under water creatures and places... In the base of Pearl Harbor in Hawaii a few miles away, explorer's we're researching  some creatures that live in a cave  under water, doing so they  found  the spaceship that Adam and Eve used to get away from Mars... They took the spaceship out of the cave and they saw photograps of human civilization with really advance tchnology... Papers around the ship gaved us clews that we came from Mars...  Ever since the War was over... We took the technology of the spaceship to create our own sapceships to arrive on Mars.

Year 2020
So scientist started researching for more history about Mars  and discovered our real story.

Year 2199
The planet became fully habitable for humans, the planet now has oxigen, so we started to create city's and kept exploring the red planet...

Year 2215
The Russians and Americans started a conflict for the planet... The Russians we're looking foward to kick all of the Americans out...

Year 2226
  Now, this is where my story comes in...