I dont know

Before we start,
Is it just me or dan and phil are EXTREMELY hot in this picture?
( sarcasm )

Alright, I've gotten another request from a person I know to do a little love story of two other people I know.
SO THATS WHAT MY MISSION IS TODAY!
We'll call the girl, jelly
We'll call the boy, bug

Coldness filled the open air while the clouds relaxed in the sky. "What a gloomy day."
As I relaxed, letting the warm, humid breeze sway past me, I happened to notice a cafe up north. Curiosity struck me at that moment. " I wonder if they'll take customers at this hour."
                           _____

I slowly sat down on the leathery, cushioned seat in the corner. Carefully admiring the beautiful lady that sat in front of me. How beautiful.
The way her layered hair nicely swung over her shoulder. How shiny and graceful it looked under the light.
Though many knew him for being a " very outgoing guy," he has never been this nervous in his life to ask a girl out.
After awhile of daydreaming,
to his disappointment, the cafe was closing early. For the most part because there was very little people coming through. He tilted his head to the side a bit, hoping the beautiful, young lady he had seen earlier, had still been here.
         She was gone.
He quickly sat up, shaking the table beneath him a bit violently.
After shooting an apologetic look at the staff, he jogged over to the exit.
With hopeful eyes,
He'd hoped he see her again.

WOW SO EMOTIONAL
👏👏👏👏👏👏
I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED.