+1+

"Well girls, this is the house!" Jenna put her hands on her hips and looked proudly at the house.

 "Wow, Jenna Senpai (Comes with watching Anime her whole life, she picks up things...I think she may know how to speak Japaneas...) its so big!" Carry had a huge grin on her face looking at the large house.

 "Well lets start unpacking, you two should grab some of your smaller things, I call unloading my things first" Scarlet smiled at the two girls looking up at the house.

 "Oh...okay..." Both Carry and Jenna said giggling and runnnig into the house.

 Around two hours later Scarlet was getting all the crates out of the moving truck, when she herd a truck pull up.

 "Hmmm, wow...what a popular neighborhood, more people are moving in too" Scarlet poked her head out only so that her blue eye was facing the road.

 "Well hello there new neighbor....oh....hey Scarlet..." A young man smiled at her.

 Scarlet closed one of her eyes and facd him. "Wow, long time no see Brennen" Scarlet smiled at him, turning around opening her eye. "But your going to have to be more convinsing then that if you dont want Jena to beat you"

 "Its not her we're afraid of...its you" A shiver ran down Landons back.

 "By the way Scarlet were not that dumb, we can remember you have Heterochromia" Zach gave a warm smile to her from the other side of the moving truck.

 "I see, well no need to get afraid of little ol' me, Im not worried because I know you guys wont mess with me to much..." Scarlet gave a small smile then stepped down from the moving truck. She gave them all a small hug.

 "you...seem...comferateble..." Landon pointed out.

 "Ehhh, not for long, I just havent seen you in a while, plus I wanted you to know once we get settled in I wont be this nice" Scarlet gave a small smile.

 "She truley is the devil..." Zach mumbled.

 "Well see ya later, I might come over to check out your place." Scarlet threw her hand up in the air waving "Bye" to the boys.

 "She's WAY to far out of our lueg, BUT we cant let Seth have her, or any of them for that matter!" Brennen walked back over to his new home.

 ~~~

 "Oh, hey Scarlet did you meet the new neighbors?" Jena asked

 "Oh...I did...your just going to love them" Scarlet said with a smile.

 "Okay well im going over to go meet them then" Jena laughed skipping out the door.

 "Scarlet Senpai you lied to didnt you? who is it really?" Carry squinted her eyes at Scarlet,

 "Well its her best friends Landon, Brennen, and Zach" Scarlet bursted out laughing.

 "I see, you really are the devil" Carry mumbled.

~~~

 "WHAT?! You guys!? Why are you three here?!" Jena growled in their face.

 "Oh, well hello there Jena, Im suprized myself, we needed a new home, a big one at that to fit us all, so we picked this neighborhood, its beautiful and are best pall Seth lives near by." Landon smiled.

 "So...im guessing Scarlet told you this because  you had nothing and where afraid that you would get beat up?"  Jena looked at them as she said it in a monotone voice.

 "HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT!?" Brennen gassped.

 "But we got you there with the Seth thing" Zach grinned.

 "What n-no you di-di-didnt!" Jena huffed then stomped away. "Scar-Scar!" She screached then covered her mouth with her hands. "Oh no... I wasnt suposed to say that" She stopped dead in her tracks, then turned to look at the three.

 All three of them where about to explode laughing. "Scar...Scar, thats the funniest thing ever!" All three of them screamed.

 "Shhhh-" Jena was cut off by the pounding of scarlets foot stomps.

 "Can I ask where you learnd that?" Scarlet had a deadly look in her eyes.

 All three boys, shaking pointed to Jena.

 "I see. Why dont you come with me?" She grabbed Jena by the ear and smiled back at the boys in a sarcastic smile.

 "h-h-h-hey S-S-S-Scarlet" Jena stuttered with an easy smile.

 "I TOLD you NOT to call me that around others!" Scarlet glared at her.

 "Yes I know, but I just got frusterated a-and it slipped right out of my mouth..." Jena looked down at her feet. "Im sorry....and can I ask why you dont like being called that?" Jena looked up at her with puppy dog eyes.

 "Its okay...maybe some other time, im going to be in my room un-packing" Scarlet smiled back.

 "Shes a confusing one isent she?" A voice came from behined her.

 "OH MY GOD, you scared the life out of me Landon!" Jena turned around.

 "hehe, sorry" Landon smiled and scratched the back of his head. Landon turned around and left the house as Jena watched him.