It's Just Us.. (Hayes Grier)

**ATTENTION**
IF YOU HAVENT READ THE FIRST BOOK "IT'S JUST LOVE.." I RECOMMEND YOU READ IT SO THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THIS BOOK.

Otherwise, hello readers! I'm glad you came back to read the sequel to "It's Just Love.." I've missed you all! ARE YOU AS EXCITED AS I AM HOLY CRAP.

WELL, HERE WE GOOOOO!!!
----------------------------------------------

***ONE YEAR LATER***
-Nobody's POV-

Alyssa has been sitting home everyday since Hayes left. She feels so lost without him and she doesn't know what to do. She is very afraid that he is going to find another girl in his new town. They FaceTime and Skype occasionally but usually it's just some texts a couple of times a day. She still cares about him and everything but she isn't sure if she can trust him in Florida without her.

On the other hand, Hayes is in Florida. Doing the exact same thing. Hoping that she isn't sneaking off with other boys that aren't him. They both miss eachother like crazy and they can't take it. They have been begging to see eachother for the past year straight and it might be time. But, nobody knows.

Brent, well he's still best friends with Alyssa as well as all of the other Magcon boys. Him and Nash are still best friends and they Skype all the time. They are planning something huge but aren't ready to share it with anybody yet. So, we will find out about that later. Brent goes over Alyssa's house almost everyday and even sleeps there sometimes, just to make sure that Alyssa is okay. He very much thinks that Alyssa is falling back into depression from being away from Hayes so long. So he likes to keep a close eye on her. He's hoping that with Nash and his plan that she will get better. We could all hope. Alyssa and Hayes need to be reunited soon.
----------------------------------------------

I know that it's VERY short. But that's the point. It's like a prologue lol.

I really hope that you guys enjoy this book as much as the other one. I'm so happy that I get to start fresh with all of you, it's just so amazing so
See how many people read my stories and love them. It makes my heart happy!!

Well, I love ya'll❤️

~Angela xoxo